Mancini: Landon Donavon is a possibility for MCFC

stevenryals said:
I'm honestly suprised at the negative reaction.. If Donovan was german, i think people would be acting differently..

It has nothing to do with him being American. If he was any better than any of current players then people would be acting differently.

Adam Johnson > Donavon
Weiss <=Donavon
SWP >Donavon
Bellamy >> Donavon
Silva >> Donavon
Ireland can be much better than Donavon.
Edit: I forgot the existence of Robinho who is also better than Donavon

People want rotation? There are much better options that Donavon, younger as well.
ManC was just being polite. Would it have sounded better
"Donavon is good, but not to the standards of Manchester City" ?

I like Donovan but all Mancini done was avoid saying something like "Donovan is good but not good enough for city" by simple saying "Its possible"

This wont happen, I'd stick my left testicle on it.

I'd love to see Landon playing for City. He had a good spell at Everton last term, a good WC and I think he'd bring a lot to the squad, just my two cents.

Robinhosthumb! said:
20sbc07 said:
I like Donovan but all Mancini done was avoid saying something like "Donovan is good but not good enough for city" by simple saying "Its possible"

This wont happen, I'd stick my Left testicle on it.

And i'll stick my right ;)

bollocks to it..... i,ll put my wang on the line......

Good player, but with; Ireland, Robinho, Yaya, Zabaleta, Silva, Bellamy, Vieira, Weiss, SWP, A. Johnson, M. Johnson, NDJ, Kompany, Barry, and possibly Milner and Donovan. Plus Ibrahim and Etuhu, all (except Etuhu probably) with a shot at featuring in our midfield, we would have a hell of a job keeping them all happy.

18 players! Insanity!

No more midfielders I say, no matter who it is, unless we get rid of some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.