Mancini: Landon Donavon is a possibility for MCFC

Mancini is clearly a Wum. Where was the confirmation of his source? I won't believe it until I see a YouTube clip of Mellow Yellow by Donovan.

Chick Counterfly said:
not completely convinced but he's certainly a very good player and a fantastic character. intelligent, articulate, courageous, completely professional, and a leader on the pitch.

Now come on. The prem is no place for intelligent and articulate guys to ply their trade. Bring back Joey Barton I say!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
nothing against the lad and he's of a standard but would the rags, chelsea, real, barca or inter accomodate him because thats the standard we should be looking at
All bar one of those, (and that one got to the final), has won the CL recently, we haven't even played in it yet. Yes its ok getting all these players we are linked with, but lets not turn all snobby and rag-like and turn our noses up at quality which may be of a lesser name. Donovan is a quality player.

Could just be Mancini talking to appease the Americans while there. If we were in <insert country here> he'd probably say the same about <insert country here>'s top name to drum up interest.

smiles said:
cant find anything on espn....

link??

It was asked by a US journo literally a minute before i posted this. Was watching the live stream myself.... I imagine it'll be in various news sources later today. However, RM could just have been placating the U.S. crowds.

nothing against the lad and he's of a standard but would the rags, chelsea, real, barca or inter accomodate him because thats the standard we should be looking at
To some degree yes. For every Drogba, there is a Kalou. For every Sneijder there is a Muntari. For every Kaka there is a Granero. For every erm....., there is an Anderson, Carrick or Valencia :D

Imo he'd be decent to have in the squad, although his open net miss at Spurs technically cost us 4th.

To some degree yes. For every Drogba, there is a Kalou. For every Sneijder there is a Muntari. For every Kaka there is a Granero. For every erm....., there is an Anderson, Carrick or Valencia :D

Imo he'd be decent to have in the squad, although his open net miss at Spurs technically cost us 4th.

LoveCity said:
Could just be Mancini talking to appease the Americans while there. If we were in <insert country here> he'd probably say the same about <insert country here>'s top name to drum up interest.

Drum up even more if he told the truth...:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.