Mancini: Landon Donavon is a possibility for MCFC

Woild be a great squad signing,much better player than he is given credit for ,thought he was impressive at the blue dippers if RM thinks he is good enough who are we to complain.

u have to be joking!! bellamy and ireland, two players who have more talent in their left ball than this guy has all together,, y r we linked with donavon when players of a greater worth are being linked with moves away

When did Bobby Manc say this? I'm sure he must have been misquoted. I have the up most faith in macini and seriously cant see him being interested in this article of shite. Plus I definitely can't see any weight in the story as I'm pretty sure all the players we have any intention of being in for the press have already gone crazy about.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
nothing against the lad and he's of a standard but would the rags, chelsea, real, barca or inter accomodate him because thats the standard we should be looking at

you mean players like Ji-Sung Park,Darren Fletcher,Yuri Zhirkov,Mikel John Obi?

all squad players that do a job for there respective teams!

richards30 said:
would only be signed for shirt sales and new support in america so for football reasons...no but from a marketing point of view......big yes.

Done deal.

leewill31 said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
nothing against the lad and he's of a standard but would the rags, chelsea, real, barca or inter accomodate him because thats the standard we should be looking at

you mean players like Ji-Sung Park,Darren Fletcher,Yuri Zhirkov,Mikel John Obi?

all squad players that do a job for there respective teams!
Exactly! Park is the prime example. Its sad when you hear comments like Nixon's, because you instantly think, 'glory hunter', and i'm sure he won't be, but its a conclusion which has to be put out there. A full team of all star signings would fail miserably. Teams which have stars and 'lesser' names succeed, and it will always be like that.

mcfcliam said:
I'd take him.

If he didn't play for Everton, all you lot wouldn't be saying saying 'no no no!'

he doesn't play for everton he was only on loan m8!

reddishblue said:
richards30 said:
would only be signed for shirt sales and new support in america so for football reasons...no but from a marketing point of view......big yes.

Done deal.

Excellent , well if negotiations move from now at the same rate as Kolorovs and Balotellis, he should have signed by about August 2013.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.