Mancini: Landon Donavon is a possibility for MCFC

Not saying I actually want Landon-I'd actually have to give that some serious thought, and I can't be arsed-but some of the reactions on here are classic gentlemen prefer blonds bollocks.

People would be slavering over him if he was argentinian, brazilian or Portuguese.

BlueDan91 said:
personally i would love us to sign Landon Donavon tbh. quality player but does this mean the balotelli/dzeko talks have stalled then?
No does it balls, it means our manager realises the need for grafters, 'lesser names' and a squad full of quality. Players like Donovan are a must. Out of all the names mentioned, he is one I hope we really get. To have a 70th minute sub of Silva coming off and Donovan coming on will be the difference between an empty cabinet and a filling cabinet.

The Silva Linin' said:
Look at the positives of this:

a) Quality player who can play through the middle or on the wing

b) Good squad player with a good attitude

c) Shirt sales in the U.S of A

I'm all behind this happening tbh

And add that it'll probably piss off Gollum!

Obviously if he was going to be first choice it would be less than impressive given our resources but I can see him as a decent squad player.

Pigeonho said:
No does it balls, it means our manager realises the need for grafters, 'lesser names' and a squad full of quality. Players like Donovan are a must. Out of all the names mentioned, he is one I hope we really get. To have a 70th minute sub of Silva coming off and Donovan coming on will be the difference between an empty cabinet and a filling cabinet.

i agree, i too would want donavon more than those too at the moment.
donavon has always been a class act, and what he did at everton proves he can step up to the challenge of the PL easily. Bellamy replacement then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.