Mancini making fun at former City players

Skashion said:
squirtyflower said:
you've really twisted that into a very negative jibe

another way of looking at it is he's getting back at Danny fucking Mills, such an odious prick that few on here would defend him

so you can stuff your interpretation where the sun don't shine
I doubt this guy was a City fan when Danny Mills actually played a game for us.
agreed, but it wasn't good old tevez city who mentioned the footballing god that is mills

Hahaha.

AndyHinch. Check. The Future's Blue. Check. The Flash. Check.

C'mon Cookie, you're letting the team down!

squirtyflower said:
Skashion said:
squirtyflower said:

another way of looking at it is he's getting back at Danny fucking Mills, such an odious prick that few on here would defend him

agreed, but it wasn't good old tevez city who mentioned the footballing god that is mills
But it's clear that's who Mancini was having a go at. I imagine 99% of City fans would back Mancini over Mills any day of the week.

Skashion said:
squirtyflower said:

It's a joke that posters like Tevez City are allowed to pollute this place when it's clear they have no love or affection for the club, just a hard on for one player.
I imagine even mancini's harshest critics would have taken his comments for what they were, a bit lighthearted and a fair rebuttal to an ex player who no city fan holds in any regard at all - mostly due to him being a ****..
I think there are enough anti Mancini threads about at the moment without the need for another.

BillyShears said:
Hahaha.

What took you so long<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:14 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
Hahaha.

What took you so long

Skashion said:
squirtyflower said:
Skashion said:
But it's clear that's who Mancini was having a go at. I imagine 99% of City fans would back Mancini over Mills any day of the week.
i can think of one or two on here that wouldn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.