Mancini making fun at former City players

At times like this I like to console myself with the thought that Tevez City most likely won't be here in September and will be annoying other football fans elsewhere, possibly under the user name Tevez Boca.

Tevez City said:
The journalist: Many people thinks that your future will be in danger with City if you lose the next game.

Mancini: laughed and said " many" ! ,

The journalist: many former City players

Mancini: How many trophies did they won before !

>>>>>>>>

So because some of the former players haven't won trophy before the Abu Dhabi era, he make fun of them that how can they questioned his ability to take the club forward !

Oh FFS! You seem to have a inferiority complex and its fully justified!

Steve McManaman also joins in the criticism by slagging off City for not playing wingers. That's fine as it goes, but the MUEN describe Macca as a former Blue who ended up at City after a stellar career elsewhere. From what I saw of this wonderful wideboy, he had one good game for us, his debut, and he was a total waste of space from that time on. So for me, his opinion is just a waste of newsprint.

The cookie monster said:
Op you are a bellend.

Good lad! :)

Seriously, the OP's famous for his wummery ... do you think righteous indignation makes a blind bit of difference to him ? I'd hazard a guess that's the reaction he's looking for ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.