Mancini making fun at former City players

Skashion said:
squirtyflower said:
Skashion said:
I doubt this guy was a City fan when Danny Mills actually played a game for us.
agreed, but it wasn't good old tevez city who mentioned the footballing god that is mills
But it's clear that's who Mancini was having a go at. I imagine 99% of City fans would back Mancini over Mills any day of the week.

Erm, I make that 100%.

squirtyflower said:
Skashion said:
squirtyflower said:
agreed, but it wasn't good old tevez city who mentioned the footballing god that is mills
But it's clear that's who Mancini was having a go at. I imagine 99% of City fans would back Mancini over Mills any day of the week.
i can think of one or two on here that wouldn't
Indeed, but they even struggle to count to potato, so we shouldn't mock.

GazM said:
Skashion said:
squirtyflower said:

Erm, I make that 100%.

What about DD and BS? From their posts i get the feeling that they would rather have a pile of horse shit as manager

Kun Aguero said:
I think it's a dig at City's history.

The fact that you called me a very angry man in the Danny Mills thread has just ceased to bother me! After reading your analysis of Mancini's jibe, it is apparent that I was being called names by an imbecile, and only another imbecile could get angry about that!

As someone else has advised, stick to what you're good at (I'm sure you'll find something) & try not to think too much!

Tevez City said:
The journalist: Many people thinks that your future will be in danger with City if you lose the next game.

Mancini: laughed and said " many" ! ,

The journalist: many former City players

Mancini: How many trophies did they won before !

>>>>>>>>

So because some of the former players haven't won trophy before the Abu Dhabi era, he make fun of them that how can they questioned his ability to take the club forward !

He is making fun of Danny Mills something us City supporters have been doing for years, Danny Mills is a useless twat who knows fuck all about anything.

GazM said:
Skashion said:
squirtyflower said:

Erm, I make that 100%.
there is a bloke from Didsbury who would back Mills

BillyShears said:
Hahaha.

AndyHinch. Check. The Future's Blue. Check. The Flash. Check.

C'mon Cookie, you're letting the team down!
Come now. As others have rightly stated, this is likely a dig at Mills who is worthless.

The only thing I find strange about this is that it appears that someone felt it worth mentioning to Mancini what Mills had said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.