Mancini making fun at former City players

The OP isn't protected in the way Mancio is by certain moderator/s who prefer to fight their forum battles from behind the sanctity of the mod forum so they can't be challenged.

Anyway it's no biggie ... the hypocrisy from one person in particular just made me smile. I'll leave it there before my username is once again inexplicably accidentally permanently banned.

BillyShears said:
Imagine a thread dedicated to abusing that other rag wum muppet Mancio. It'd get pulled and not that i'm calling certain moderator/s hypocritical, but surely they'd be lobbying Ric to get the nasty culprits banned for being deliberately provocative and not being respectful to their fellow forum users.

Oh but it's ok because Tevez City doesn't like Mancini therefore the moderator/s in question have done away with the CoC in this instance.

Justice Bluemoon style. :)

Maybe the moderators think that foolishness on the scale that the OP has demonstrated here deserves as wide an audience as possible?
This isn't really about the op not liking Mancini.
It is about wilfully misconstruing and twisting a statement for his own ends.
But then I think you knew that already.

BillyShears said:
The OP isn't protected in the way Mancio is by certain moderator/s who prefer to fight their forum battles from behind the sanctity of the mod forum so they can't be challenged.

Anyway it's no biggie ... the hypocrisy from one person in particular just made me smile. I'll leave it there before my username is once again inexplicably accidentally permanently banned.
This is juicy. C'mon, who's protecting Mancio?

BillyShears said:
Imagine a thread dedicated to abusing that other rag wum muppet Mancio. It'd get pulled and not that i'm calling certain moderator/s hypocritical, but surely they'd be lobbying Ric to get the nasty culprits banned for being deliberately provocative and not being respectful to their fellow forum users.

Oh but it's ok because Tevez City doesn't like Mancini therefore the moderator/s in question have done away with the CoC in this instance.

Justice Bluemoon style. :)
AntiUnited is worse. All he does is curse at people in textspeak. Although sometimes I ponder if they're the same person...

Barcon said:
I never had a problem with Mancio until he started on Joe Hart.
I think that is a situation which got out of hand. In the beginning of that Mancio made some criticisms and people disagreed. Fair enough but it quickly turned way too personal. We do overvalue Hart a tad but he's still improving. One side won't admit he's improving. The other has some saying he's the best in the world. Neither is correct.

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:

nobody, i think mancio is mod under a different name. nobody could spout the bollocks he does and get away with it.

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:

Sounds paranoid ;)

de niro said:
Skashion said:
BillyShears said:

nobody, i think mancio is mod under a different name. nobody could spout the bollocks he does and get away with it.

This shit just got interesting ... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.