Mancini making fun at former City players

de niro said:
Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
The OP isn't protected in the way Mancio is by certain moderator/s who prefer to fight their forum battles from behind the sanctity of the mod forum so they can't be challenged.

Anyway it's no biggie ... the hypocrisy from one person in particular just made me smile. I'll leave it there before my username is once again inexplicably accidentally permanently banned.
This is juicy. C'mon, who's protecting Mancio?

nobody, i think mancio is mod under a different name. nobody could spout the bollocks he does and get away with it.

ducado can :-)

BillyShears said:
The OP isn't protected in the way Mancio is by certain moderator/s who prefer to fight their forum battles from behind the sanctity of the mod forum so they can't be challenged.

Anyway it's no biggie ... the hypocrisy from one person in particular just made me smile. I'll leave it there before my username is once again inexplicably accidentally permanently banned.

This has to be the most ironic post in bluemoon history. You've had more chances on here than Joey Barton but still come back and act like Joey Deacon.

Skashion said:
de niro said:
nobody, i think mancio is mod under a different name. nobody could spout the bollocks he does and get away with it.
I learnt long ago that whoever smelt it, dealt it. So it's YOU!

not me skash, i'd fuck all members off the forum that wern't born on platt lane.

even claremont road is a jcl in my book.

de niro said:
Skashion said:
de niro said:

not me skash, i'd fuck all members off the forum that wern't born on platt lane.

thornton rd allowed?

stony said:
This has to be the most ironic post in bluemoon history. You've had more chances on here than Joey Barton but still come back and act like Joey Deacon.

I get those chances because I'm a Blue.

stony said:
BillyShears said:

Ha Ha for the record I beleive Billy is having a dig at me, (just to clear up any confusion) little does he understand that moderating this forum is a team effort, as group we have different opinions on things City related, as for fighting battles in the mod forum? Really? I think Billy is starting to beleive he is more important to this forum than he actually is

Won't be the first time or the last time that a moderator is hated by a poster, I won't lose any sleep over it

de niro said:
Skashion said:
de niro said:

Awww de niro, I was born in Eccles but I lived near Maine Road (well in Burnage which is nearer to MR than Eccles) for 30 years so am I alright? Pretty please? :-)

plus I respect all the moderators, even though I only know 2 of them!! ;-)

Ducado said:
stony said:
BillyShears said:

Ha Ha for the record I beleive Billy is having a dig at me, (just to clear up any confusion) little does he understand that moderating this forum is a team effort, as group we have different opinions on things City related, as for fighting battles in the mod forum? Really? I think Billy is starting to beleive he is more important to this forum than he actually is

Won't be the first time or the last time that a moderator is hated by a poster, I won't lose any sleep over it

Never! ;)

Ducado said:
stony said:
BillyShears said:

You're so spineless you can't even address me directly ... hahahaha. Classic.

Anyway, yes, you're the hypocrite in question. As for me believing I'm important, far from it. Although judging by the amount of time a small group spend discussing me, my importance to them seems to be growing by the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.