Mancini - Manager of the Year

In view of the fact that no manager in the PL has presided over as many awards as Bobby Manc has it should be a nailed on cert but the media mafia will just ignore these successes. Just for the record:-

Best Pitch in the PL

Golden Gloves for the Goalie (by 3 games)

Joint Least goals conceded

Joint Golden Boot (and if fat Sam had not let his Blackburn side allow berbaflop to walk past them and plant 65 goals in their net Tevez would be top goalscorer

Joint second in the PL

FA Cup winners

I really think all of you 'city Fans' who slagged Mancini off on here and wanted him out should cringe with embarassment! No patience-no judgement, and no doubt will resurface when we have our next 'hiccup' in our form.Mancini's a winner but also seems to have that quality that Ferguson has --he's lucky too!

Should be...but he never stood a chance!!

If he won it the media would then ahve to admit how wrong they were about us...team of mercenaries, no team spirit, boring, too defensive.....not a chance in hell they would swallow their pride and do the decent thing.

Hats off to Roberto, like many I did have my doubts but have been totally won over.

Glad he's done so well means he's got another season at helm with HIS squad gelling even more and a couple of massive quality signings in the summer who knows wat hights he can take us to. thanks for the best season in 35 years sir manchini

i don't know why you think mancini has made a "fool" out of the outers. he has done what he and the owners expected bare minimum i still feel i could have done the job he has with the team he has and done much better. it seems the only people who are BITTER about us winning the cup just want to rub it in the face of their own fans. mancini has done well this season nothing more and nothing less. how about we lose the semi final which we should have and spurs beat us to fourth because arsenal didn't have there slump. a lot of things went for us at the end of the season and if you think this was all a fairytale season you are an absolute clown of the highest order.

this season is progress nothing more.

tony pulis or somone like that for me should win manager of the year.

Well done Bobby, the likes of Dids Dave and notable others could do worse than swallow some humble and congratulate his achievements. That said, manager of the year is taking it too far. Pulis and sadly that twat over at trafford would have more worthy claims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.