Mancini - Milner

ST Coleridge said:
FantasyIreland said:
Unfortunately due to Mancinis shocking purchasing,we don't have a great deal different to play with,however,the above is fa from ideal given a third of the equation.
Given a choice,i wouldn't have Yaya anywhere near the starting 11.

-----DJ------
--Silva-Milner--
AJ--Tevez--Balo

For me.

Check out the master-tacticians on here! Who tracks the full-backs, might I ask? Or doesn't defence matter, as long as we're 'going for it'?

Is that you Bobby ?

Rushton121 said:
Downing man of the match :S

He's misplaced quite a few passes, gave the ball away, over-hit crosses....
Anyone else hear the crowd booing when that was announced on the tannoy? Even that self-confessed rag commentator said that Barry hadn't put a foot wrong all game.Hart saved 2 certain goals.Milner was everywhere.But southgate decides his mate downing was the best player.Shit manager ,shit pundit.

ST Coleridge said:
FantasyIreland said:
Unfortunately due to Mancinis shocking purchasing,we don't have a great deal different to play with,however,the above is fa from ideal given a third of the equation.

-----DJ------
--Silva-Milner--
AJ--Tevez--Balo

For me.

Check out the master-tacticians on here! Who tracks the full-backs, might I ask? Or doesn't defence matter, as long as we're 'going for it'?

I take it you think 4-4-2 is the only viable option then

ST Coleridge said:
FantasyIreland said:

-----DJ------
--Silva-Milner--
AJ--Tevez--Balo

For me.

thought that myself defence is very underated i hate it when we concede ,fuckin hate it

halpo123 said:
ST Coleridge said:
thought that myself defence is very underated i hate it when we concede ,fuckin hate it

yep... but you know mate.... you can always score one more than them.... coz they are there for the taking ... so you just have to attack...attack...

Are we in agreement that the team to face Sunderland should be something like:

-------------------------------Hart--------------------------
Zabaleta--------Kompany--------Lescott--------Kolarov
---------------------de Jong--------Barry-----------------
------------------------------Milner-------------------------
------------AJohnson------------------------Silva---------
------------------------------Tevez-------------------------

???

danburge82 said:
Are we in agreement that the team to face Sunderland should be something like:

-------------------------------Hart--------------------------
Zabaleta--------Kompany--------Lescott--------Kolarov
---------------------de Jong--------Barry-----------------
------------------------------Milner-------------------------
------------AJohnson------------------------Silva---------
------------------------------Tevez-------------------------

???

Looks good to me.

ST Coleridge said:
FantasyIreland said:

-----DJ------
--Silva-Milner--
AJ--Tevez--Balo

For me.

I think we'll also play some defenders and a 'keeper too. Can't see us taking to the field with just 6 players.

Mancio said:
halpo123 said:

yep... but you know mate.... you can always score one more than them.... coz they are there for the taking ... so you just have to attack...attack...
rather have a nil nil mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.