Mancini - Nearly a year at City, what's your rating?

9/10
The thing i like about Mancini is he`s quickly building a style of play that players understand.,a mixture of power great shape and accurate passing.
he`s set players high standards that if they fall below then thet wont be able to continue in the starting 11.The players understand he`s the boss.
He`s moved us on faster than any manager inthe last 30 years.

A solid 7.00 from me. I would expect given our resources ( 10.0 out of 10.0 for Sheikh Mansour! ) that most competent managers would have been able to get us into 4th place. His real test is can we actually win the League? I'm a lot happier with him now than I was after the recent United game where I thought our tactics were shameful. He does seem to have taken that criticism on board and sent out the team to actually win games. I'm not sure what I make of his management style with all the adverse stories but he ( rather than the players ) definitely seems to me to be in charge and that I wholeheartedly support.

very very very happy that he is our manager. have been going for 40 years and saturday's performance was one of the most dominating I have seen. Yes, a bit more consistency, but feel we are going in a more certain direction under Mancini. Always thought the whole thing was a bit hit or miss under Hughes.

I have optimism!

Defence - improved, when he took over he took MH's back 4 and gelled them in less than 2 months, we can actually defend set pieces and i no longer cringe at the thought of defending them.

Organisation - every player knows exactly what their doing.

Playing style - patient, but we don't hoof it up field, when all else fails.

Overall quality - yes mancini brought them in, alot of different players now, but the fact is MH couldn't of brought in the players bobby has, the fact that all the players who are set to leave and go are all MH signings.

the way he treated robhino at everton was pure class for me. Hughes should have dumped the useless disinterested liability sooner. Mancini had the balls to show who is boss. Dont doubt it, he takes no shit.

8/10 work in progress, unsure about his tactics sometimes but i think hes on the right track. Hard work managing so many top players and trying to keep a good balanced side. Did'nt have the best of starts most of his signings picking up injuries, and still sorting out some of Hughes signings. B+

9/10 we are lucky to have a manager of his abilty at our club....

The signings have been excellent and the team get better week by week, i still think we are about 18 months away from being a top top team but we will get there with this guy in charge..

The biggest problem we have is the backing from the supporters, they have to get behind the team instead of behaving like spoilt brats when we drop points.,.

8 out of 10 you can see what hes trying to do and considering all the egos hes made some hard calls and managed it pretty well even if it has meant shipping out some bloody good players like Bellamy.

would love to have seen the replies to this after the scum game
room for improvement in handling of some players
subs can be a bit strange
Have we had a better manager in the 30 odd years ive supported city? NO
cant think ive ever been so optimistic 7.75 and rising
VERY HAPPY{for now}

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.