mancini needs to look at himself tonight

chelseaaway84

mancini dropped a real bollock in my eyes tonight, replacing lescott with kolo toure
the defence has been playing very well upto tonight and should have been the same as last saturday, kolo only just back from his ban straight into a champions league game at bayern not right for me

also ya ya should have been taken off at some stage he was poor tonight

cant blame mancini if tevez wants to be a primadonna prick but im sure roberto could handle things better with tevezs game time

mancini got the sack at inter because he couldnt do it on the champions league stage, lets hope hes learnt from that and can lead us further

i know im having a moan but i hope he proves me wrong

Kolo was all over the place tonight.....totally out of position for the first and played the guy onside for the second.........lescott has been the main man for a long time at the heart of our defence.......big misake roberto

we got a serious twatting tonight - regardless of whom played Lescott or Toure we would still have got twatted - we got over run in midfield simple as that - the Barry / Toure combo did not work - Bayern played well within themselves in the second half

The reality is that we are not good enough at this level

Bayern did their homework and Silva and Nasri were crowded out - Aguero was poor poor poor which was worryin

Players let themselves down tonight

dctid said:
we got a serious twatting tonight - regardless of whom played Lescott or Toure we would still have got twatted - we got over run in midfield simple as that - the Barry / Toure combo did not work - Bayern played well within themselves in the second half

The reality is that we are not good enough at this level

Bayern did their homework and Silva and Nasri were crowded out - Aguero was poor poor poor which was worryin

Players let themselves down tonight

unfortunately couldn't agree more !!

wrong time to critisize mancini ,I hope your a rag cos if your not you disgust me .FORZA MANCINI

tbf to bobby, he made 2 pretty good substitutions at the weekend......

I blame Football Manager for all this shit

Take a step back, has bobby done a good job for us? Yes. Is there any point hypothesising about shit? No

That said, I suppose there'd be no board if we stopped that

So carry on

Lescott has been the weak link in defence from the off, he has improved from last year to be fair, but look at the goals against us this season and most are down to him, I think he will be replaced in the next transfer window anyway.

Kolo has experience of CL and is a far better player (Imo), and if you need to point the finger at anyone Barry had a hand in both their goals yet played well apart from the two errors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.