mancini needs to look at himself tonight

ellibb said:
Stupid thread

2 defo pens refused and the 2nd goal was offside twice - when the free kick was taken and Gomez was still offside when the header went in.

If anyone needs the stick tonight it's the officials.

In my opinion they were not fit to officiate a Saturday pub game never mind the champions league

Don't actually disagree with you, but we were quite comprehensively beaten nonetheless

Well this will maybe get all the match day thread moaners off Lescotts back, because according to them he is the biggest pile of shit on the pitch.

Well maybe he would have been in a position to deal with the rebounds, this is something we will never know now.

I think what appears to be the problem is that Mancini doesnt have a Plan B. He is fine navigating a team to victory, but when it comes to fighting adversity, he doesnt yet have that formula with Man City. We'll see.

jamielowndes said:
I think what appears to be the problem is that Mancini doesnt have a Plan B. He is fine navigating a team to victory, but when it comes to fighting adversity, he doesnt yet have that formula with Man City. We'll see.

he is never come back

Just can't believe my eyes what I'm reading here.
I'm devoted fan of City for yrs, but up to this moment I was a only a reader.
Mancini - time for you to go!
Noone is aware of the thing he's a liar. He says he swapped Dzeko for NDJ to defend the result. But prior to that he wanted Tevez into a game.

Considering the players we have, we are Europe's TOP5 at least.
This is not City from the previous century. This team should fight for the European title and we play sluggish. Only one match this season with no nervous breakdown: Tottenham.

biggest loser tonight was team spirit - by Bobby picking Toure over Lescott he has effectively said LEscott aint good enough and secondly Tevez behavoir then potentially it could massively impact our league form

The selection of kolo was a ridiculous and unforgiveable decision. We will never know but I think it cost us the game. The players on the park were lackadaisical and their heads went down.

Biggest surprise of the night was the fact that the dynamic, one touch, goal machine trio of kolorov, Milner and de Jong couldn't get us back in the game with their pace and trickery from the bench . I bet bayern were quaking in their boots when they warmed up .

Bad fucking night at the office this, an echo of Liverpool away last season . Let's hope it becomes a springboard like that one did.

Yet again we were unable to get back into a game once things had home wrong. They passed it well but we largely gave up. And theres no excusing tevez, although I'd question the sanity in going public. Our dirty laundry is now being washed in public yet again and I don't believe we will ever see tevez in a city shirt again. Mancini has limited his options by now going public. And that idiot tevez has had £20m knocked off his January fee.

With the first substitution I could sort of see what he was trying to do.....but he got it horribly wrong......by putting dejong on he was trying to release yaya further foward but in by taking dzeko off it left us with no focal point...he should have taken either barry or nasri off and pushed yaya furhter forward and let dejong play the holding role

then taking nasri off for milner was a bit baffling - it didnt add anything at all

kolo for lescott was a real mistake as well

RM needs to look at some of his players - Yaya as good as he is, when we are chasing a game becomes innaffective....he isnt a player who is going to pull the team back into a game.....neither is dzeko....both good players when we are on top but they arent game changers and I think this is where RM needs to learn.....whe we are behind/struggling, does he know how to change it around and win us the game...im sure he does but i dont think he has the players to do it

0-2 down, deko off, jong on.
Didn't make sense to me.
But Bobby is still the special one.

lescott has been one of our best players this season why was he dropped for kolo who has barely played? just shows even if lescott is on form, consistent and playing superbly every week the manager still thinks kolo is better

in lescott we trust ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.