mancini needs to look at himself tonight

I'm Mancini's biggest fan but Kolo Toure for Lescott was an absolute disgrace.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:37 pm --<br /><br />I'm Mancini's biggest fan but Kolo Toure for Lescott was an absolute disgrace.

Big cluster fuck all round tonight, dont really know what went on but the team looked really split, Was thinking leaving Lescott out has caused a big split in the team, you could tell the players who played for the club, Richards, Hart and maybe Silva, Nasri and Aguero looked like they were wondering what the fuck have they walked into. and the rest just seemed confused as to what the fuck is going on. Something has gone badly wrong which is unbelievable considering what a good position the club were in after the everton game.
Maybe this is typical City on an epic scale. Not feeling quite as confident now about a great season
Still it could be worse we could be forest fans.

Have to agree with the OP.

It was a daft change to make and god knows how Lescott feels about it. By contrast had Kolo been left out I am sure he would have understood completely.

Stupid thread

2 defo pens refused and the 2nd goal was offside twice - when the free kick was taken and Gomez was still offside when the header went in.

If anyone needs the stick tonight it's the officials.

In my opinion they were not fit to officiate a Saturday pub game never mind the champions league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.