Mancini or Hughes - you decide ?

No real difference so far, both started well this season and then found it getting tougher.

183sash said:
as of now i would say - Hughes 50.5% - Mancini 49.5%
are you for real!!!!!!
do you have fuk all else to do but post shit,when people post crap like this i wonder if they are really city fans or imposters trying to de rail the club,bluemoon is better without you sir

10 games, 8 wins, 2 losses. One loss against an Everton team playing like it was a derby who we played a weak team against. One against the RAGS away which again we played a weak team against and personaly i think we we're robbed by there dirty son of a woman fans. So for me its 100% Mancini, Hughes 0%, as Mancini is proving to be a real winner.

marco said:
183sash said:
as of now i would say - Hughes 50.5% - Mancini 49.5%
are you for real!!!!!!
do you have fuk all else to do but post shit,when people post crap like this i wonder if they are really city fans or imposters trying to de rail the club,bluemoon is better without you sir
bollocks , have you been today , can you honestly say that hughes would not have got us at least the same amount of points that mancini has - i just cant see him going fucking mad and geeing up the players at half time - i fucking want him to suceed but ive lived through to many false dawns

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.