Mancini or Hughes - you decide ?

183sash said:
marco said:
are you for real!!!!!!
do you have fuk all else to do but post shit,when people post crap like this i wonder if they are really city fans or imposters trying to de rail the club,bluemoon is better without you sir
bollocks , have you been today , can you honestly say that hughes would not have got us at least the same amount of points that mancini has - i just cant see him going fucking mad and geeing up the players at half time - i fucking want him to suceed but ive lived through to many false dawns

then let him succeed i think his stats prove he is better than hughes what do you want 5-0 every home game because your going to e disapointed pal,
''scratches head dear oh dear''

alextrueblue said:
they do say a picture say's it more than a 1000 words so.......
boring.jpg

most definately this

183sash said:
marco said:
are you for real!!!!!!
do you have fuk all else to do but post shit,when people post crap like this i wonder if they are really city fans or imposters trying to de rail the club,bluemoon is better without you sir
bollocks , have you been today , can you honestly say that hughes would not have got us at least the same amount of points that mancini has - i just cant see him going fucking mad and geeing up the players at half time - i fucking want him to suceed but ive lived through to many false dawns
Yes.

183sash said:
marco said:
are you for real!!!!!!

Yeah I could

Burnley Home - 2 points dropped
Hull Home - 2 points dropped
Bolton Away 2 points dropped

... get real he is absolutely f**king useless

183sash said:
marco said:
are you for real!!!!!!

Mate, at least we didn't conceed.

Hughes would be winning 2-0 at half time then drawing 2-2 by full time. Remember hull, Burnley, fulham? Sunderland was a close shave

I am happy with the 3 points and the players can now look forward to the game next saturday at Hull without a midweek game.

I wasnt sure that sacking Hughes was the right move.
I wasnt sure appointing Bobby was the right move.
The club decided to make both moves so I will support them, and in doing so support the current manager (although there are some tactics he wouldnt use).

i think my biggest fear is the entertainment factor, i like to see a good game with attacking intent.

2-0 up and showing no inclination to get forward against pompey was depressing, whatever mitigating factors.

the tactics are confusing me, we are narrow and play players out of position, petrov is a shit right winger, ireland has no runners to aim for, de jong and barry sit, and garrido and zab are too slow to get forward.

our players will always win games, with our outlay they should, but the italian caution is not sitting easy with me, and i will reserve judemne until we play teams like spurs and villa who will ask far more question than the crap mancini has faced.

183sash said:
as of now i would say - Hughes 50.5% - Mancini 49.5%

As of now I would say - with the plenty of respect I pay to U as a person - that U understand football as much as I understand nuclear reactors!

Mancini is a football manager: being everybody free to agree/ enjoy his tactics and/or style of play.

Hughes is just a former football player who does not know anything of tactics nor men's management nor teambuilding: simply the job of football manager is not for him. He, like several other former great players in all europe, has been given some byes because of his past and because is a former employee of the most powerfull man in english football... as to my opinion, it is more probable that the ozone holes will be closed than MH will win a Premier League.

183sash said:
marco said:
are you for real!!!!!!

Yes, did you honestly miss all those draws against mid-table/bottom-half teams under Hughes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.