Mancini or Hughes - you decide ?

We do need some perspective. We are having a great season. Last week was a hard blow. I was gutted on the ferry home.-but THE BLUE MOON IS STILL RISING!

squirtyflower said:
scary that people aren't allowed opinions on a forum by those who shout loudest about their opinions

Not allowed?

That would only happen if the mods selectively deleted posts on the basis of opinions, and that doesn't happen here.

183sash said:
as of now i would say - Hughes 50.5% - Mancini 49.5%

I hadn't made my mind up about Hughes after 18months as I thought he was only just getting his own squad and stamping his own authority on the team! he'd done well to have us only lose 2 games in 4months but i think a manager needs 3 years before he can be judged!

so after 8 games um certainly nit gonna say owt about Mancini! so far so good nut let him get a few transfer windows in, get rid of the players he doesn't want, sign players that fit into his footy philosophy, stamp his authority on the squad and the club etc!!

heres my take for what its worth

i liked Hughsey, thought he was a decent manager, but i really believe the job became to big for him. The points we dropped are ridiculous, imagine where we would be now with them. Like everyone, i wasn't sure about Mancini, mainly because i didn't know much about him. However, i really like the way he is going about the job, he seems to have a good connection with the fans. I don't think we ever sung about MH, i think that tells you a lot. Its still very early for the Italian Stallion, but i would love him to be successful for city

The funniest thing is to read people who say "Hughes has bought good players."
what ?
good are Adebayor and Tevez, but which other good players?
Mancini took a squad which is missing a right-back, a left-back, a good goalie on the high balls, the reserves for central midfielders, and a good attack midfielder .
and all this after they spent 200 million on a team that was ninth before Hughes.
ridiculous.

Mancio said:
The funniest thing is to read people who say "Hughes has bought good players."
what ?
good are Adebayor and Tevez, but which other good players?
Mancini took a squad which is missing a right-back, a left-back, a good goalie on the high balls, the reserves for central midfielders, and a good attack midfielder .
and all this after they spent 200 million on a team that was ninth before Hughes.
ridiculous.

Bellamy
Kompany
De Jong
SWP
Barry (sometimes)
Given
all Hughes buys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.