Mancini or Pep era?

In terms of acheivement, Pep.

In terms of man management, Pep.

In terms of style of play, Pep.

In terms of player development, Pep.

Mancini was better at in game management, making subs and tactical changes on the fly. That's about it.

Will always love him though.

Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass oh shit pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass oh shit pass pass pass pass

My players were excellent today but we aren’t a big club like Barcelona or Bayern but I may stay and do you a favour. Now if you don’t mind I’m off to practice my sullen face and work out how I can get more technical midgets into the team.

:-)

Both Pep and Bobby pulled. the rabbit out of the hat to each win the Prem with nerve shattering late run ins. Whose was the greater late run in?

Both...and Pellegrini,and Malcolm and joe Mercer and Bonds and Book and Keegan and Stewart Pearce,and Billy Mc Neill....etc etc... What the fuck? Ok we was feckin shit last night,we may not be champions this season, but we r City from Maine Road, and there's no reason for such questions.... almost all the managers who served the club gave the best they could ...ARC_0146664_5966876.jpg

Last edited:
One thing that pisses me off under Pep is the media‘s constant stats of Pep’s record going back to his Barca days. Like he’s bigger than City so we’ll analyse his record number of defeats on the trot, his heaviest defeat etc. Not his fault but annoying.

I struggle with Pep’s lack of plan B and unwilling to be pragmatic when we don’t have the players available to play his style of football.

Having said that I think his brand of football is more entertaining than Mancini’s ever was.

Have enjoyed all our success.

Got to be Roberto Mancini though.

No team will ever win the League like we did that season.

In a way he was behind both his own and Pep,and Pellegrini success.

Mancini signings have been Key to all our success.

Mancini for me. Like many genius's Pep seems half mad .I think the squad cannot understand what he wants. No leadership from him just arm waving. After 2 games I feel this is just a follow on from last year Pep has learned nothing, We'll be lucky to get within 20 points of Liverpool the way he's started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.