Mancini out Hiddink In

alextrueblue said:
i've heard from a credible source (voices in my head) that mancini will be let go at the end of the season, to be replaced by a guess the team poll, on bluemoon every week 24 hours before kick off. NMT will also be brought into the fold to oversee training, as he has seen enough over the time spent on his reports, to maintain top level coaching at carrington, finally BB.02 will be drafted into the team as cover for bellamy's knees!

well it's better than some of the shite on here!

^^^^^^^^ this

LOL

I think the quicker Mancini out the better we have gone from playing flair football to very drab and predictable Tomorrow is the tester even though Liverpool are not that good

marklat said:
I think the quicker Mancini out the better we have gone from playing flair football to very drab and predictable Tomorrow is the tester even though Liverpool are not that good

sorry i dont agree, we need to end this chopping and changing culture at city, its done us no good whatsoever over nigh on 40 years.
if jose is lined up fine but we should'nt just sack a manager after so little time. if jose is not coming in then bob needs to be given at least the same time as hughes was given.

well i have my own thoughts and to be honest i really understand where you are coming from with all the chopping and changing but i honestly feel like Mancini is not the answer and never was.The team just dont seem to be gelling and the football is awful not the free flowing we saw at the start of the season and is to offensive i think yes keep him to the end of season but everything then has to be reviewed in the summer.

Pearce_out said:
Heard from a marketing friend of mine that has links with the club and is good friends with Cassell that Mancini is very shortly to be replaced by Guus Hiddink. I'd love this to happen but I just can't see it going ahead due to the bad press that the owners would get. Apparently the players have been complaining to Marwood about Mancini.

You my friend are a JOKE, your name says it all - like a good witch hunt do you??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.