Mancini out Hiddink In

Pearce_out said:
The agreement with Turkey doesn't start until August, there is no reason he cannot see us out until the end of the season like he did with Chelsea

This is why we will never get anywhere with this kind of attitude..................you want a third manager in one season. FFS

Pearce_out said:
mart said:
so you want another 2 managers before the start of next season then we are not going to get anywhere by keep swaping managers just think on bobby hasn't got his own players in yet thats when we will see the difference

Bobby brings on defenders when we are 1 - 0 down against 10 men. Bobby plays right wingers on the left and left weingers on the right. Bobby plays 3 holding midfeilders in the same team. I only want what is best for our club and that certainly isn't it.

"Bobby" has won three Serie A titles back-to-back.

"Bobby" has the Coppa Italia with Lazio and Fiorentina his first season in-charge.

"Bobby" has been a winner all his career, and is the right man to take us to the top, someone who has the power to convince world-class players to join the revolution here.

I only want what is best for the club and Mancini is as good as we will get.

schumey04 said:
Pearce_out said:
Heard from a marketing friend of mine that has links with the club and is good friends with Cassell that Mancini is very shortly to be replaced by Guus Hiddink. I'd love this to happen but I just can't see it going ahead due to the bad press that the owners would get. Apparently the players have been complaining to Marwood about Mancini.

Nothing f**king changes our players moan over anything and everything. The problem is we keep pandering to their tantrums like that little prick at Santos. Now we here we are training too much apparently. Spoilt little gits

'That little prick' your talking about saved us last season in case you forgot, and if it weren't for all of our hate towards him he might've turned out better after coming back from his injury. I hope that he returns for us and plays great football, just to prove little ignorant people such as yourself wrong. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

I wouldn't want City to change manager anymore.
That would just mess up everything.
I'd rather spend the money on buying players than terminating contracts!

I agree with the above . Roberto is a top guy and once he buys his own players in the summer the club will move on quickly.

goatboy said:
why is everyone so god damn obsessed with hiddink? apart from in holland this guy is a completely average domestic manager. one of the most overrated people in football.

Thank god someone said it. I agree completely. There is a reason why Hiddink refused to take a permanent job at Chelsea. There is a reason why he refused the City job. There is a reason why he is now managing Turkey!

He is fucking overrated and he knows it.

If Roberto Mancini leaves before the end of the season I will go to the top of the Burj Khalifa (160+ storeys) and throw myself off, wearing my City shirt.

goatboy said:
why is everyone so god damn obsessed with hiddink? apart from in holland this guy is a completely average domestic manager. one of the most overrated people in football.
We could at least give him a try, if he's not won owt after a couple of weeks I say we get rid and go for Schteve errrrr.... 'ow you say.. errr McLaren, he's the current best up and coming British manager at FC Twente you know!

"Bobby" has won three Serie A titles back-to-back.

"Bobby" has the Coppa Italia with Lazio and Fiorentina his first season in-charge.

"Bobby" has been a winner all his career, and is the right man to take us to the top, someone who has the power to convince world-class players to join the revolution here.

I only want what is best for the club and Mancini is as good as we will get.
"Bobby" used to manage Inter. Stuart pearce could manage inter to a few trophys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.