Mancini out (Merged)

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
It doesn't matter if Red Nose leaves or not as it's not his preferred destination on his return to England.

Come on mate are you gonna be brave and go on record and say where you think he wants to go ?

( prays he says City )

I'll let nature take it's course if you don't mind......................

Re: Who should City get to replace Mancini?

Matt the Giant said:
blueandgreen said:
I would love to get Martin O Neill the guy has passion for the game

And don't forget a few other key-ingredients; understanding and experience of the British game.

I don't want the upheaval of a new manager in principle , but in practice These^^^^^^^^^

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Come on mate are you gonna be brave and go on record and say where you think he wants to go ?

( prays he says City )

I'll let nature take it's course if you don't mind......................

As long as Mancini isn't here that will do me just fine.

Re: Who should City get to replace Mancini?

pauldominic said:
Andouble said:
Mourinho won't even return your call if you're in Europa league, and rightfully so.

Mourinho is shoe-horned in as Taggart's replacement.

No way will Jose replace fergie his ego is way too big. If he wi ns the treble so what taggart already did it, how many years will he have to be there even to match red noses record. Plus fergie will be there all the way sitting in the board room making the decisions.no way will Jose go there he would be on a suicide mission and will be the only way Jose could be seen as a failure. If Jose is coming back it's to city or chelski

I've backed Mancini all season because of the revolving door policy, but last night baffled me.
Why was the team coach there so late? Why leave out of the team the 'best midfield'. Then to compound it why was Mr potatoe head and the mafia having a conflab in Italian, in the corridor without Kiddo who has more experience of the premier than the rest put together.

Reading all these coments ive come to the conclusion that there must be some rags on here pretending to be city fans!! I know last night was fucking shit, but i bet most of you sing his fucking name against Sunderland!!! Come on lads lets get behind the team and look forward to the weekend!!

Manc lad said:
Reading all these coments ive come to the conclusion that there must be some rags on here pretending to be city fans!! I know last night was fucking shit, but i bet most of you sing his fucking name against Sunderland!!! Come on lads lets get behind the team and look forward to the weekend!!
No they just don't sing

Last night was bad but this is all way too previous. We judge at the end of the season as the owners will and right now we may still finish 4th or better and win a trophy for the first time in a generation. I'm not saying we will. But we still might.

Balti said:
Last night was bad but this is all way too previous. We judge at the end of the season as the owners will and right now we may still finish 4th or better and win a trophy for the first time in a generation. I'm not saying we will. But we still might.

and you seriously think mancini's tactics will get anywhere in the CL next season.....imo, even if he does get 4th & CL spot, then his brand of football will not succeed in the CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.