Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man called sun said:
Jesus this thread is populated by the Mancini family.

Posters that regularly go to games, can you honestly say that you have enjoyed the football? Our squad should walk the premier league, yes we are short in some positions but the spine of the team is world class.
I go to the home marches and in the main I've enjoyed the days out. There have been games where I had the same frustration as last year and that's when we have teams parking the bus! This year more and more teams have done it so there are fewer chances for us to exploit. I'm still happy with Mancini and I'm not related. Perspective my friends, we are still a work in progress and our rag cousins in Trafford have had many more miles at the top than us.

bluesoup said:
A man called sun said:
Jesus this thread is populated by the Mancini family.

Posters that regularly go to games, can you honestly say that you have enjoyed the football? Our squad should walk the premier league, yes we are short in some positions but the spine of the team is world class.
I go to the home marches and in the main I've enjoyed the days out. There have been games where I had the same frustration as last year and that's when we have teams parking the bus! This year more and more teams have done it so there are fewer chances for us to exploit. I'm still happy with Mancini and I'm not related. Perspective my friends, we are still a work in progress and our rag cousins in Trafford have had many more miles at the top than us.
yeh except he should be adjusting the tactics to combat the buses. Bayern and Barca overcome the bus with some ease. In fact,teams don't even need to park the bus these days cause of the painfully slow passing and movement.

A man called sun said:
joe mancini said:
If only we could get Peter Reid back.

Whilst I agree Peter Reid's football wasn't the best with the resources he had he did relatively well.

Mancini has all the gear and no idea.
But Allan Ball probably had less to work with and you could see some progression, his age is a problem but no question about his drive

Times move on and the club must move with them mancini is sooo tactically limited its untrue. No plan b against teams, poor substitutions and failure to get the best out of our squad. No team has defended it's title so badly, may as well gift wrap it and send it off now.

Anyone behind The Times paywall? This article looks interesting... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/columnists/kay/article3690237.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2013_02_15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/col ... 2013_02_15</a>

A man called sun said:
Times move on and the club must move with them mancini is sooo tactically limited its untrue. No plan b against teams, poor substitutions and failure to get the best out of our squad. No team has defended it's title so badly, may as well gift wrap it and send it off now.
You know your history, no question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.