Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the dig? City were losers, and changing the mentality at the club was important. Hence the significance of winning the first trophy

Seosa said:
Mancio said:
FantasyIreland said:
I've no idea how he has managed it with so little resource,he must surely be a genius.

if he hadnt already showed to be a genius he would never have been appointed as City's manager.

he won at fiorentina where nobody win. he won at lazio and that is not another usual winning place. he won at inter , a place that werent winning a serie A title from 18 years , the longest time in the club history. he then won at City , and we all know from how many years the club was not winning.

every man and his dog is good enough for win things at clubs used to win things year in year out , just a genius can win where both the club and most of the fans are used to be losers.

If you're just gonna make digs at Manchester City and its fans, why don't you just fuck off? Seriously, instead of putting it off until the summer, just go now.

my digs are NOT to MCFC and their fans , I LOVE City's fans , I HEAR their chants every time i watch the games , and I LOVE them. my digs surely are NOT for them.

Marvin said:
Where's the dig? City were losers, and changing the mentality at the club was important. Hence the significance of winning the first trophy

No, he's branding the fans losers. Fuck off back to knitting yoghurt, Marv. ****.

Lavinda Past said:
A man called sun said:
We won the league last year in spite of Mancini NOT because!

With our resources we must challenge every season. Not always win the league but challenge.

We're in second place, still in with a chance of winning the league... At what point are we not challenging?

Try switching on brain before posting.

You actually still think we can win the league?

You obviously been watching a different team.

Mancio said:
FantasyIreland said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Roberto Mancini is Citys greatest manager to date. Less than a year ago he and his team delivered the premier league trophy after two years in office. For Christs sake back him up. How can a man do so much and get so little back from the people hes doing it for? Geg a fuckin grip.

I've no idea how he has managed it with so little resource,he must surely be a genius.

if he hadnt already showed to be a genius he would never have been appointed as City's manager.

he won at fiorentina where nobody win. he won at lazio and that is not another usual winning place. he won at inter , a place that werent winning a serie A title from 18 years , the longest time in the club history. he then won at City , and we all know from how many years the club was not winning.

every man and his dog is good enough for win things at clubs used to win things year in year out , just a genius can win where both the club and most of the fans are used to be losers.

what a crock, we are playing slow boring negative football with the best squad we`ve ever had.

Mancio said:
Seosa said:
Mancio said:

If you're just gonna make digs at Manchester City and its fans, why don't you just fuck off? Seriously, instead of putting it off until the summer, just go now.

my digs are NOT to MCFC and their fans , I LOVE City's fans , I HEAR their chants every time i watch the games , and I LOVE them. my digs surely are NOT for them.
Hahahahahaha and again!

Where are you clowns coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.