Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

I'd say 4th position s also bad enough to support a sacking. Our sqaud is better than having to qualify for the CL.
Top three minimum must be the target.

Not that a third spot would in anyway suggest we have done well enough this season.

Re: mancini out

Churchill123 said:
moomba said:
No point making a change now. But the further we finish behind the rags the less the chance of him keeping a job at the end of the season.

But the players out there need to take a good look at themselves. Very few could complain if they found themself on the bench or out of the squad next league game.

Agree with this, however do you think they really give a fuck? - They all take home huge salaries whether we win or loose.. I'm fucking pissed right now as after watching that game, NONE of them looked like they could give a fuck if we won or lost today! - Earlier today was gutted i couldn't make the game at Southampton, but after watching it, im pleased i didn't bother with the long drive as it wouldn't have been worth it!

I think that the players have shown a lot of fight over the last two seasons.

Something has changed, we have fought back in tougher games than this.

de niro said:
according to a mate on his way back garcia was our best player tonight. best of a bad lot if so.

Must have been seriously on the sauce all day!

de niro said:
according to a mate on his way back garcia was our best player tonight. best of a bad lot if so.

Your mate must be a right piss taker...

Churchill123 said:
moomba said:
No point making a change now. But the further we finish behind the rags the less the chance of him keeping a job at the end of the season.

But the players out there need to take a good look at themselves. Very few could complain if they found themself on the bench or out of the squad next league game.

Agree with this, however do you think they really give a fuck? - They all take home huge salaries whether we win or loose.. I'm fucking pissed right now as after watching that game, NONE of them looked like they could give a fuck if we won or lost today! - Earlier today was gutted i couldn't make the game at Southampton, but after watching it, im pleased i didn't bother with the long drive as it wouldn't have been worth it!

Clichy, Zab, Milner and Aguero worked for it today at least.

Unfortunately Silva and Yaya have become totally ineffectual and Hart is getting cockier and slacker by the game - theres argument for 4 of the last 5 being his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.