Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

bluemoon27 said:
what pisses me off is our team is clearly player for player better than the rags but they seem as they dont want to play for bobby and he as not enough clout to show them who the gaffer is

I think it's just a case that the best striker in the league can carry a team but the best left back can't.

What he has done in the past should be irrelevant in the here and now. He has brought some almighty fucking duds to city and then just moans if he isn't given more resources. he rewards good performances by dropping the player and replacing him with a **** that after the rag game should never have been allowed to wear the city crest again. This has been coming for quite some time although the glass half full brigade keep harking on about what bobby has done for us. City won the title in spite of mancini not because of Him.
NEXT!

B\connellblue said:
What he has done in the past should be irrelevant in the here and now. He has brought some almighty fucking duds to city and then just moans if he isn't given more resources. he rewards good performances by dropping the player and replacing him with a **** that after the rag game should never have been allowed to wear the city crest again. This has been coming for quite some time although the glass half full brigade keep harking on about what bobby has done for us. City won the title in spite of mancini not because of Him.
NEXT!

How can a team score 89 points "in spite" of the manager then only two fringe players ask to leave in the summer. Then possibly your most prized asset come out after a defeat and defend him. It doesn't really ring true.

Blue2112 said:
Marvin said:
Blue2112 said:
Just a thought but I wonder if Mancini's style of man management came back and bit on his arse tonight. He's publicly slagged off Hart and last week openly criticised Dzeko and Aguero's performance against Liverpool. Lescott and Dzeko have more often than not been given a poor run of games from Mancini and his lack of desire to give Sinclair a chance beggars belief at times. Nasri has been used inconsistently and Silva is often subbed in games. Again Milner dropped following on from his MOTM performance last week. I do wonder if some or all of those players today just thought fuck it we're now expected to perform for him? I wouldn't agree with that mindest but it happens. I also wonder if Mancini himself feels in some way he's had enough following on from the sale of Mario?

-- Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:12 pm --

Just a thought but I wonder if Mancini's style of man management came back and bit on his arse tonight. He's publicly slagged off Hart and last week openly criticised Dzeko and Aguero's performance against Liverpool. Lescott and Dzeko have more often than not been given a poor run of games from Mancini and his lack of desire to give Sinclair a chance beggars belief at times. Nasri has been used inconsistently and Silva is often subbed in games. Again Milner dropped following on from his MOTM performance last week. I do wonder if some or all of those players today just thought fuck it we're now expected to perform for him? I wouldn't agree with that mindest but it happens. I also wonder if Mancini himself feels in some way he's had enough following on from the sale of Mario?
The 1-0 defeat at the Emirates looked like we had given up. Appearances are deceptive. We crumbled but not I feel through lack of effort, or a willingness to play for the manager. It was just too much pressure. We needed the 1st goal and didn't get it and were left chasing the game with time slipping through our fingers

To be honest Marvin this resultperformance has been coming for a while now. We picked up in January and I thought we were well on our way to reaching last seasons form but then we've dipped again these last three games. Whether that was down to the sale of Mario/Roberto's mindset who knows but I can't understand playing Yaya today and not Kolo alongside Garcia. He often goes completely the opposite to what you would think were obvious decisions. Finishing the game today with four full backs on the pitch chasing a game 3-1 behind and yet leaves a natural left winger on the bench. Thats only a small thing but it affects players and other players see it and then when he has a go at them especially in public then it becomes a player v manager scenario (not saying we've reached this stage yet) but it makes you wonder.

Kolorov isn't a fullback though. He was a winger in Italy and was converted to fullback to get him on the pitch. Maicon can't really play defence anymore so moving him to winger makes sense to utilize his delivery into the box. I know everyone wants to throw on 10 strikers when he ware down but our biggest problem is the service not a need more more strikers on the pitch. If the strikers don't get good service they can't do much.

jimharri said:
Schnauzer said:
Kolarov is bone idle and one great chance for a cross - hit the first man. Maico did rock all. If plan b is width - sign a couple of wingers
Mancini doesn't do wingers. Or pace. The dogs in the street know that. No point telling him to sign wingers, therefore.
Therefore.........Mancini out? We signed crap in the summer ( bar nastasic) - therefore we have gone backwards - not mancinis fault.

Blue Haze said:
Currently we're on track for 77 points. 12 points worse off has little to do with rags.

Don't know the maths, but this is the only barometer needed when doing the comparisons with United.

Whatever they attain over 89 points, that's the only moment someone can say United are so vastly superior to our own squad of players.

As long as Ferguson remains in charge, he makes any United team greater than the sum of its parts.

Goodnight, blues, I'm off to pray to my David Moyes voodoo doll and remove all the pins!

Mr. Aguia said:
Blue2112 said:
Marvin said:
The 1-0 defeat at the Emirates looked like we had given up. Appearances are deceptive. We crumbled but not I feel through lack of effort, or a willingness to play for the manager. It was just too much pressure. We needed the 1st goal and didn't get it and were left chasing the game with time slipping through our fingers

To be honest Marvin this resultperformance has been coming for a while now. We picked up in January and I thought we were well on our way to reaching last seasons form but then we've dipped again these last three games. Whether that was down to the sale of Mario/Roberto's mindset who knows but I can't understand playing Yaya today and not Kolo alongside Garcia. He often goes completely the opposite to what you would think were obvious decisions. Finishing the game today with four full backs on the pitch chasing a game 3-1 behind and yet leaves a natural left winger on the bench. Thats only a small thing but it affects players and other players see it and then when he has a go at them especially in public then it becomes a player v manager scenario (not saying we've reached this stage yet) but it makes you wonder.

Kolorov isn't a fullback though. He was a winger in Italy and was converted to fullback to get him on the pitch. Maicon can't really play defence anymore so moving him to winger makes sense to utilize his delivery into the box. I know everyone wants to throw on 10 strikers when he ware down but our biggest problem is the service not a need more more strikers on the pitch. If the strikers don't get good service they can't do much.

Kolarov must be the slowest winger in the history of football then. The point about the full backs was that Mancini preferred to use two full backs from the bench as opposed to a natural winger in Sinclair and the constant ignoring of a player or critiscism of other players as I mentioned won't go unnoticed by the other players.

Re: mancini out

lancs blue said:
sk3ptical said:
bluemoon73 said:
Apart from the premier league title the F.A.cup some fantastic football and the best memories i have had as a city fan, what has mancini ever done for us?
any coach and i mean any coach would win titles with the team and money spent the **** cant coach

Hughes?
hughes never had aguero, silva etc even though he is a poor manager.

Blue2112 said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Blue2112 said:

The point about the full backs was that Mancini preferred to use two full backs from the bench as opposed to a natural winger in Sinclair and the constant ignoring of a player or critiscism of other players as I mentioned won't go unnoticed by the other players.
But the players didn't play well and I prefer Maicon and Kolarov to Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.