Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

de niro said:
according to a mate on his way back garcia was our best player tonight. best of a bad lot if so.
Probably still walking off the pitch as we speak he is that fucking slow.

No point in sacking the manager now but whatever happens even if we win the FA Cup he needs to go. Great guy and a very good manager but isn't in that top bracket of world class managers. We need to go all out for Mourinho in the summer people may not like him but you cant argue with his record he has won Europeans trophies, doubles and trebles wherever hes been and will take us to that next level.

Matt the Giant said:
I'd say 4th position s also bad enough to support a sacking. Our sqaud is better than having to qualify for the CL.
Top three minimum must be the target.

Not that a third spot would in anyway suggest we have done well enough this season.

I think Mancini has reached the end of the road. He must go.

But that said, I do not blame him entirely for the cluster fuck of a shambles we find ourselves in. He is only part culpable. The club must also take responsibility for the insanity we've witnessed since summer. Two consecutive transfer windows where we have made our team worse. Have the Champions EVER done that in the history of the Premier League? Utterly bizarre.

But his (Mancini's) hands have sufficient blood on them. Shockingly bad man management at times, ludicrous favoritism of some players and isolation of others, baffling - no, plain stupid - tactics, team selections and substitutions. It all adds up to JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Thanks for winning the league for us. Thanks for taking us to the next level. (And pity you've taken us back down again). But goodbye.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Put in a performance like that at United, though, and they will serve us those six goals back.

And that, is what I fear the most.

lancs blue said:
jake28 said:
de niro said:
according to a mate on his way back garcia was our best player tonight. best of a bad lot if so.

Must have been seriously on the sauce all day!

Why? I was at the game and thought much the same as de niro's mate, not touched a drop either.

He was superb all night. Kompany will struggle to get back in the team imo.

Seosa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Put in a performance like that at United, though, and they will serve us those six goals back.

Aim for the rest of the season should be the cup and stopping United from needing to beat us
to win the title.

Alex the Blue said:
Are people on here blaming Mancini for Joe Hart's cock up and Barry's own goal.
Yes they are. What did you expect

Alex the Blue said:
Are people on here blaming Mancini for Joe Hart's cock up and Barry's own goal.
No there blaming him for us getting completely outplayed by a team who is fighting relegation.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Seosa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Aim for the rest of the season should be the cup and stopping United from having the opportunity to beat us to win the title on Derby Day.

Corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.