Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

How can we get rid of him at this stage of the season ? and get who?????
I think his tactics are too negative , but we cant just keep firing managers , instead we've got to look at the players , Im beginning to think the early criticism was right perhaps we have paid " world class" prices for players who aren't world class!!!!
Milner has done FUCK ALL as far as im concerned.

If anybody tries to tell me he's a better bet than Ireland or Bellamy they can fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If all the Mancin lovers still want him , I suggest you watch the interview just now on Sky . He looks like a lost kid ... no idea, no hope and no inspiration.

His quote .. "Wolves deserved to win because they run more than us"

Jesus christ ...... we are fucked with this clown

Sigster100 said:
PaulPowre said:
The bloke is shite.

2-1 down and takes off Ade and brings on Zab FFS.

Disgraceful tactics..

Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear. Do I really need to say anymore??!!!!

nope

the score says it all

wolves 2-1 city

Never wanted Hughes sacked but that debate has long gone. However the same principle still applies. No matter how much money a manager spends he needs time.

i've said it since Mancini arrived, his tactics might work in Italy, the english game is completely different and his tactics dont work here. 4-4-2 away from .... seriously??? didnt work against Blackpool, what makes you think it works against Wolves??

i'll be a City fan till i die ......... but from now on i'm not watching. buying, listening or caring about anything City 'till Mancini goes, simply because he ISNT the man to take us to ther next level where the owners and fans want to be at.

Bobbins said:
PaulPowre said:
The bloke is shite.

Disgraceful tactics..

Whilst I am not happy with the result today I find this thread a complete embarrassment!!!

Could you imagine the rag twats delight on sadcafe when they see this??? You have just given them a stick to beat us with yet again. We would slaughter them for such a thread and no doubt be calling them fickle and arm chair supporters at the very leaste.

Take a bow fuctard !!!
i personally couldnt give a fuck what the plastics think. fuck stick!

Come on, we're all gutted after that performance but getting rid of Mancini at this stage would just be ridiculous.
The owners wanted him & i think he'll be given time by them to get it right, will he get it right.................i'm not sure but i sincerely hope he does.

Its partly the team formation and the players being picked are not stepping up to the mark. I feel deep down he wants to go 4-5-1 but the criticism to play more has forced his hand. He got lucky at Blackpool cause at 1-1 he was able to shift to 4-5-1 but today we went 2-1 down and he lost the chance. Saying that odd substiututions like taking off Ade but leaving on Mario, for zab wasn't half as bad as bringing on Jo(ke).

Anyone who thinks we should panic now and get shut needs their heads examined.

One there is no obvious candidate, two it will destabilise the team not move us forward especially in the short term and three we arn't struggling...enough yet to warrant this. It doesn't bode well though for Mancio come the end of the season, but that's for another day. In the meantime onwards and upwards in Europe. In Mancio we trust, just a little less!

PaulPowre said:
The bloke is shite.

Disgraceful tactics..
got to say that imo the guys strugglin a bit wiv wots needed in the epl and his bench mates don't fill me wiv much confidence either kidd and platt oh dear, that said no can we way can we sack yet another manager half way through a season 6th in prem and a semi final should have been good enough to see the last one to the end of the season but no cook had to turn up with his sackin suit on,hope he don't do it again that would just turn us into a bigger laughing stock just cos we're rich won't give us 3pts every week they have to be earned by the players on the field and today they weren't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.