Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

B B

BLUEMATT23

Seriously who is available at this given time to manage should we fire Mancini?

I can't think of many unless we poach someone like Redknapp, Wenger?, not much chance though.

I don't want O'neill, I don't want Rijkard, their is not many choices available

The facts are we are still 4th & 2nd in the Europa.

If we suddenly win the next three matches by next Saturday Bobby will be hailed as a messiah & all will be well on Bluemoon.?

Anyway next 3 games. WIN WIN WIN, Caus I said so!

That's the problem Mancini has bought the players etc but is making Hughes look good at the moment. Sacking him is pointless but keeping him is pointless this is a classic no win situation. My own opinion is I wish we would be more attacking and create more chances then if we lose at least we've had a go at teams this negative stuff is ok if you win 1-0 every week but pretty dire if you lose as well as bore the pants off everyone.

my pick, and it would never be able to happen during the season, and it might also be the least popular post in the history of this forum:

David Moyes. Good eye for talent, well organized team on the pitch, and often finish higher up in the table than his financial resources indicate he should.

If our owners are prepared to pay ridiculous prices for average players, maybe they should think about paying Mourinho all the money he would ever need to sort us out

BLUEMATT23 said:
Seriously who is available at this given time to manage should we fire Mancini?

I can't think of many unless we poach someone like Redknapp, Wenger?, not much chance though.

I don't want O'neill, I don't want Rijkard, their is not many choices available

The facts are we are still 4th & 2nd in the Europa.

If we suddenly win the next three matches by next Saturday Bobby will be hailed as a messiah & all will be well on Bluemoon.?

Anyway next 3 games. WIN WIN WIN, Caus I said so!
I'd prefer O'Neil, Wenger & Harry playing in midfield over what we have at the mo!

The only person i would want to replace him, bar mourinho, is redknapp. We know how dodgy he is, if we offer him 500million a year?

I dont necessarily want him sacked, but im not too fussed about him staying (if that makes sense). The players dont seem to want to really play for him, and im 100% sure that if Bellamy was out there at Wolves and tonight, we'd have seen a much different performance effort wise. For the life of me, I cant quite believe how he kept Vieira in his squad of 25, yet got rid of Craig, who was our second best player last season (it still baffles me). Anyway, obviously opinions will differ on that one, and a lot of the stuff in the papers is bullshit, but im just of the opinion that Mancini is far too distant with the players, and there doesnt seem to be much of a rapport between him and the players (judging by comments of the players).

I think we missed the boat when we sacked Hughes, not getting in a Mourinho/Hiddink, but sacking Mancini and getting in a manager of the same ilk is certainly not the answer right now.

We spent 24mil on Lescott, yet we didnt want to do the same getting in a top draw manager. I dont get that at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.