Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

Bombo said:
That's the problem Mancini has bought the players etc but is making Hughes look good at the moment. Sacking him is pointless but keeping him is pointless this is a classic no win situation. My own opinion is I wish we would be more attacking and create more chances then if we lose at least we've had a go at teams this negative stuff is ok if you win 1-0 every week but pretty dire if you lose as well as bore the pants off everyone.
Let potato head have a go......PMSL!
He only plays noughts and crosses on that note pad so it'll give him something to do!

Not having that Mancini is making Hughes look like a genius.

Hughes wasted a huge amount of dosh on players who are still causing us problems. The pursuit of Lescott is looking sillier by the day. Bridge, don't get me started. Awful purchase. RSC. Adebayor, talented but why risk 25 million on him. Given was unneeded as we already had Hart. SWP left whatever he had the first time round.

Mancini may not be a genius but the players he has bought look much better value, already.

i dont want anybody sacked but i have been very impressed so far with Roberto Di Matteo,whether he becomes a top class manager i don't know but the style of football he plays i like!

Danny St.helens CTID said:
Maradonna maybe, somebody who will win games instead of being to scared of losing them

NO! NO! NO!

The coke-head is a tactical idiot. With the players he had available, any half-decent coach would have walked the World Cup!

Maradonna maybe, somebody who will win games instead of being to scared of losing them

Errmmm...that would be the same Maradona who almost managed to fail to qualify for the World Cup with Argentina, a task which is almost harder than failing to qualify for the Champions League with Barca or Real? The same Maradona who managed to lose 6-1 to Bolivia? The same Maradona who guided Argentina to an even worse defeat against Germany than England suffered? The same Maradona who was being criticised as "not good enough to be a manager" for months before the World Cup, and somehow managed to win himself millions of fans based on a couple of good performances against sub-par teams? If he hadn't struck gold by somehow getting the Argentina job on reputation alone, as opposed to a lower standard team that any other manager would have to start at, right now his name would be mud as a managerial prospect. Unfortunately because of the way that the opinions of fans turn on a penny, he will probably get a few more chances yet to prove just how bad he is.

Vienna_70 said:

NO! NO! NO!

The coke-head is a tactical idiot. With the players he had available, any half-decent coach would have walked the World Cup!

or at least the semis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.