Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

Chick Counterfly said:
buzzer1 said:
Hope yer cats areet. I think we need someone that is a bit angry, and that team from woodison give us a kicking twice last season, the first game being a complete embarressment and we were bullied from start to finish. Would you fancy us going there tomorrow/Sunday?

I certainly wouldn't fancy it.

The cat is fine btw, he doesn't give a shit about the outside world anyway.

He's called Buzzer

True story :)

No effin way, thats maaad, love to buzzer then Chick. I reckon the blokes a winner but i personally(if RM is tin-tacked) would want someone with a bit of a sense of humour(just like us) and a bringing togetherness of the club, someone that can get the team to play as a team and attacking football, and most importantly to play for the fans and not to forget about us,after everygame win or lose, as nearly all the spineless bastards that played last night did to the loyal fans that went to Poznan last night, disgraceful.

So what happens when this person loses 3 on the trot? or we drop position in the premiership do we sack him??? FFS get a grip all of you.

This only adds to the press broadcasting all blues want Mancin out!
If Mancini bottled it and left where would we be then? Platt & Kidd!!

We will come through this because we have to.

Whatever happened to when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Get behind the team and the Manager tonight tomorrow forever.

CTID

prima

only seems like yesterday we had the Hughes outers......as I've said before, Manchester City fans don't like stability - it's been lost in the last 30 years and they're not happy having a manager longer than 2 years.
I thought we should have kept Sven, Hughes and want to keep Mancini - otherwise it'll be another season stood still.

Not disagreeing Teveskeen, just commenting

tevezskeen said:
dont get me wrong, I want Mancini to stay

but there are a few options

Dunga Made Brazil boring
Kevin Keegan Loved his time here but not sure if hes as good as the boss wants
Martin O'Neill - Also he knows Milner and barry well
Top manager in SOME peoples eyes

Frank Rijkaard Made Barca boring so I have heardMarcello Lippi Interesting but the guy is like a thousand!
Joachim Low Interesting! but is he better than Bob?
Gianfranco Zola Inexperienced. Is his profile high enough?
Diego Marradona Looney
Ruud Gullit Would prefer Rijkaard
Radomir Antić Not sure about this one

I am a Bob fan.
People ask if he knows his best team, he prob does but they have all been injured.
I also believe he has a plan and he bought players accordingly but they have all been injured.
It has been suggested that we have bought average players. How do we know as they have all been injured!
Balo described by many to be POTENTIALLY the best in the world.
Boateng, German Right Back
Kolarov, wanted by mourinho
Silva is a gem!

It took Silva two months to get up to speed in the prem! ok so we don't want the others to take that long but we have to give them a chance to prove they are hardly average players.

on the other hand I am not totally convinced by Milner or Yaya.

I thought the sacking of Mark Hughes was unbelievably premature, but he has gone! City are two points behind Sparkys team at the same stage but they were about to embark on a run of seven draws!

I think this is where Mancini will earn his money. I do believe the expectation is unrealistic and will not be slitting my wrists if we have some more shite days whilst the players who have recently returned bed in.

I dearly hope we stick with Bob for several reasons. I think Bob is a bit of a hard arse on the quiet and I actually quite like the style of play when we are on song. also I am tired of the managerial revolving door and just think how much it will piss off all the red tops if we have a mediocre season and don't sack him. My main reason is I believe the City project will take time and given where we were in our recent history I am quite happy to enjoy the ride, even if it does include a small amount of rant inducing debacles! After all, it wouldn't do for City to be boring now would it!

cerebum said:
Not disagreeing Teveskeen, just commenting

tevezskeen said:
dont get me wrong, I want Mancini to stay

but there are a few options

Dunga Made Brazil boring
Kevin Keegan Loved his time here but not sure if hes as good as the boss wants
Martin O'Neill - Also he knows Milner and barry well
Top manager in SOME peoples eyes

Frank Rijkaard Made Barca boring so I have heardMarcello Lippi Interesting but the guy is like a thousand!
Joachim Low Interesting! but is he better than Bob?
Gianfranco Zola Inexperienced. Is his profile high enough?
Diego Marradona Looney
Ruud Gullit Would prefer Rijkaard
Radomir Antić Not sure about this one

I am a Bob fan.
People ask if he knows his best team, he prob does but they have all been injured.
I also believe he has a plan and he bought players accordingly but they have all been injured.
It has been suggested that we have bought average players. How do we know as they have all been injured!
Balo described by many to be POTENTIALLY the best in the world.
Boateng, German Right Back
Kolarov, wanted by mourinho
Silva is a gem!

It took Silva two months to get up to speed in the prem! ok so we don't want the others to take that long but we have to give them a chance to prove they are hardly average players.

on the other hand I am not totally convinced by Milner or Yaya.

I thought the sacking of Mark Hughes was unbelievably premature, but he has gone! City are two points behind Sparkys team at the same stage but they were about to embark on a run of seven draws!

I think this is where Mancini will earn his money. I do believe the expectation is unrealistic and will not be slitting my wrists if we have some more shite days whilst the players who have recently returned bed in.

I dearly hope we stick with Bob for several reasons. I think Bob is a bit of a hard arse on the quiet and I actually quite like the style of play when we are on song. also I am tired of the managerial revolving door and just think how much it will piss off all the red tops if we have a mediocre season and don't sack him. My main reason is I believe the City project will take time and given where we were in our recent history I am quite happy to enjoy the ride, even if it does include a small amount of rant inducing debacles! After all, it wouldn't do for City to be boring now would it!

IMO Yaya is the key to our midfield dominating games, when he's playing we tend to win and dominate.

Mancini has got every quality to make us a force to be reckoned with - but he can't use his history as an excuse when we're losing 3 on the trot. We need to continually improve and build our confidence up. Top 4 this season and a solid run in one of the two Cups we're left in will be the bare minimum to expect with that Team and the support on offer.

Guardiola and Mourinho are obvious Candidates but neither are available like Mancini was. I admire Managers like Martin O'Neill but he's surely not the answer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.