Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

to me overall the season has been dissapointing and the next 3 games are vital , results must improve and quickly if not, then for me it has to be MON,

Fuck what I have created with this thread last night!

To answer my own question I am in favour of retaining BM but if he fails & the bullet is fired my 3 suggestions are:-

1/ David Moyes
2/ Harry Redknapp
3/ Guus Hiddink

alera said:
NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

Mourinho (Laughable)
Wenger (Laughable)
Guardiola (Laughable)
Redknapp (Too old wont leave London)
Hiddink (Said hes not interested numerous times and not just city in the prem)

ULTRA HIGH RISK - MAY AS WELL STICK WITH MANCINI

Pellegrini
del Bosque
Rijkaard
Low

That leaves :

Moyes (Thinks he might get the rags job - probably wouldnt come. Our board hate him)
O'Neill

Matin Jol? And Moyes is a twunt if he is'nt your manager, but if he is!!!! hes a fkin winner.

In this order
1. Roberto.................please get it right.
2. Hiddink..................should have gone for him last year
3. Jol........................I like
4. Loew.....................the coaching brains behind Germany....not Klinnsman

buzzer1 said:
And Moyes is a twunt if he is'nt your manager, but if he is!!!! hes a fkin winner.

hmmm....
Player
With Celtic

Scottish League Premier Division

* Champions – 1981–82

* Scottish Youth & Schools International
* English Third Division championship

With Bristol City

* English Associate Members' Cup Winner [1985–86]
* English Associate Members' Cup Losing Finalist [1986–87]

Managerial

With Preston North End

Football League Second Division

* Champions – 1999–2000

With Everton

* FA Cup finalist: 2009
* Football League Cup semi finalist: 2008

LMA Manager of the Year

* Winner – 2002–03, 2004–05, 2008–09

FA Premier League Manager of the Month

* Winner – September 2004, January 2006, February 2008, February 2009, January 2010, March 2010

North West Manager of the Year

* Winner 2007–08

If by 'winner', you mean, he always beats our lot, I'll live with that.

Otherwise, ten years at Everton with one losing final appearance to show for it might be stretching the term. Thirty years in the senior game, one SPL title as a player, one Second Div Championship as a manager.

The LMA annual award is about the equivalent of the Princess Diana Memorial ITV People's Choice award for Best Onscreen Couple.

Previous winners include Alan Curbishley, Dave Jones..... Peter Reid....

Frank Clarke.

Chick Counterfly said:
buzzer1 said:
And Moyes is a twunt if he is'nt your manager, but if he is!!!! hes a fkin winner.

hmmm....
Player
With Celtic

Scottish League Premier Division

* Champions – 1981–82

* Scottish Youth & Schools International
* English Third Division championship

With Bristol City

* English Associate Members' Cup Winner [1985–86]
* English Associate Members' Cup Losing Finalist [1986–87]

Managerial

With Preston North End

Football League Second Division

* Champions – 1999–2000

With Everton

* FA Cup finalist: 2009
* Football League Cup semi finalist: 2008

LMA Manager of the Year

* Winner – 2002–03, 2004–05, 2008–09

FA Premier League Manager of the Month

* Winner – September 2004, January 2006, February 2008, February 2009, January 2010, March 2010

North West Manager of the Year

* Winner 2007–08

Otherwise, ten years at Everton with one losing final appearance to show for it might be stretching the term. Thirty years in the senior game, one SPL title as a player, one Second Div Championship as a manager.

The LMA annual award is about the equivalent of the Princess Diana Memorial ITV People's Choice award for Best Onscreen Couple.

Frank Clarke.

Oh come on Chick,everyman and his cat can see this guy is a winner, this is why he is being speculated continuosly for the rags next gaffer. The guy hates losing and look what he has done with a bunch (on paper) average players, if it was anyone else they more than likely would have failed,he continuosly punches above Evtns weight, on top of the signings he has made on a fuk all budget, i would say he would be the number one choice, but we hate him though eh, atm. :)

buzzer1 said:
Chick Counterfly said:
hmmm....

Frank Clarke.

Oh come on Chick,everyman and his cat can see this guy is a winner, this is why he is being speculated continuosly for the rags next gaffer. The guy hates losing and look what he has done with a bunch (on paper) average players, if it was anyone else they more than likely would have failed,he continuosly punches above Evtns weight, on top of the signings he has made on a fuk all budget, i would say he would be the number one choice, but we hate him though eh, atm. :)

My cat is old and has astigmatism, but he swears blind that Moyes is over-rated, and quite appositely pointed out that Everton have always been in the top 8 premier league spenders in wages and transfer fees, since before Moyes arrived, so finishing 8th (on average) is what you would expect, no more, no less.

Chick Counterfly said:
buzzer1 said:

My cat is old and has astigmatism, but he swears blind that Moyes is over-rated, and quite appositely pointed out that Everton have always been in the top 8 premier league spenders in wages and transfer fees, since before Moyes arrived, so finishing 8th (on average) is what you would expect, no more, no less.

Hope yer cats areet. I think we need someone that is a bit angry, and that team from woodison give us a kicking twice last season, the first game being a complete embarressment and we were bullied from start to finish. Would you fancy us going there tomorrow/Sunday?

buzzer1 said:
Chick Counterfly said:

Hope yer cats areet. I think we need someone that is a bit angry, and that team from woodison give us a kicking twice last season, the first game being a complete embarressment and we were bullied from start to finish. Would you fancy us going there tomorrow/Sunday?

I certainly wouldn't fancy it.

The cat is fine btw, he doesn't give a shit about the outside world anyway.

He's called Buzzer

True story :)

dont get me wrong, I want Mancini to stay

but there are a few options

Dunga
Kevin Keegan
Martin O'Neill - Also he knows Milner and barry well
Frank Rijkaard
Marcello Lippi
Joachim Low
Gianfranco Zola
Diego Marradona
Ruud Gullit
Radomir Antić

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.