Mancini Outers

Re: Outers Out

Rammyblues said:
His future will be decided by others and not me, tactically got it wrong Monday, got it right today just hoping he gets it more right than wrong over remaining matches of season especially when we play Spuds which in terms of prestige and brass is potentially a bigger game than today. Qualifying for CL is what he will be judged on IMO the FA cup experience is just the cherry on top of the cake.
you enjoyed the game today Rammy?,,,tactics were up to scratch and stuff?

If we continue to play today then fair play to him and I'm happy if he stays. If we continue to play like against Liverpool and way too many other times this season with the odd good result in between then I'd rather he went. Today though I was made up. His passion and the way he gave his orders made me have some belief I've not had in quite a while.

Rammyblues said:
I have to say watching us today is, Bert is fucking shite and deserves the sack, team were slow and pedestrian, Balotelli what a waste of space, Johnson cannot play in big games, and what the fuck was all that from Yaya the man ought to get fit, Zabaletta usual fucking flying tackles that nearly get him sent off, Hart can't fucking kick to save his life is what I would have said if we lost but we fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg didn't YOU JUST HAVE TO LOVE THE FUCKERS every fucking man a hero great win especially over the scum. CTID

Mirrors my sentiments exactly. So proud to be a blue and my 4 year olds first full game (on telly).

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg get in!

I cried. There's not much else to say.

With expectation comes pressure. With pressure comes anxiety.

If I'd been standing in front of Mancini at the final whistle I'd have kissed him on the mouth.

What will be will be....................but being a Blue is the most powerful privileged thing in the world.

I love you City.

I had my doubts after Liverpool but Mancini out foxed red nose today and deserves the credit.
Today is a big turning point for this club, even before scholes was sent off we looked well in control. C'mon CITY!!

BillyShears said:

If I'd been standing in front of Mancini at the final whistle I'd have kissed him on the mouth.

What will be will be....................but being a Blue is the most powerful privileged thing in the world.

I love you City.

Jesus Billy.

I thought the tears had stopped; you've started me off again now!

ifiwasarichfan said:
BillyShears said:

I love you City.

Jesus Billy.

I thought the tears had stopped; you've started me off again now!

And you've started me off again! My girlfriend just said "if only you cared this much about me...." not sure whether she was kidding or not....

Thing is with girlfriends or wives, partners you can get shut, divorced but with city you can't, no matter how bad, you know you will always be there for them, it truly is CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.