Mancini outers

awest

How do you feel about him at the moment? serious question because with so much of the media changing their stance i wondered if you would be giving him your full support at the moment.

Oh_Shit_Not_Again.jpg

i've never been a mancini outer, last manager i wanted out before he left was keggy (only because he'd given up and was sulking)

Appointing BM was the right thing to do, dont think anyones arguing that are they? Have bumped into quite a few needy sorts who continually need reminding about how right they were though.

I have backed Mancini from day one and think he is doing brilliant, and even better than I though........

But I don't think anyone should be trying to point score by saying 'I was right, you were wrong'. The main thing is that we are all pulling in the same direction and back the team.

Whether you didn't rate him or not, we are all backing the boss now, and long may it continue.

Clubber said:
I have backed Mancini from day one and think he is doing brilliant, and even better than I though........

But I don't think anyone should be trying to point score by saying 'I was right, you were wrong'. The main thing is that we are all pulling in the same direction and back the team.

Whether you didn't rate him or not, we are all backing the boss now, and long may it continue.

Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.