Mancini outers

I said from the offing, and have never changed my position, that Mancini will win us the league and that Balo is a God amongst mortals.

A lesser man would gloat.

Happily, I AM a lesser man than most, so ner ner na ner ner.

And Ched Evans will prove me right in the long run!

Lomas has a lob on said:
"Mancini outers"!! Surely that saying doesn't exist. Think that saying finally got the bullet the same time Stoke did at Wembley last May.

Don't think that it has ever existed - OP must be one of those that just feel good about seeing their name up on an internet website

TBF he/she is not alone - loads of silly threads get started on here that make it hard to locate worthwhile threads

bobmcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
so your basically just waiting for it to go tits up..
I'm an old-school City fan. We're City and it always goes tits up.

you need to have more faith, especially in mancini.
We've seen enough signs that "Typical City" might be gone. I mean Saturday was a case in point where the old City would have definitely screwed up but until that PL trophy has got sky-blue ribbons on it and is in Vinnie's grasp then I just can't relax fully. If we can come away from Anfield or Stamford Bridge unbeaten then I might relax a bit though.

Having said that, I'm delighted with the way Mancini has got us set up at the moment.

Damocles said:
I said from the offing, and have never changed my position, that Mancini will win us the league and that Balo is a God amongst mortals.

A lesser man would gloat.

Happily, I AM a lesser man than most, so ner ner na ner ner.

And Ched Evans will prove me right in the long run!

is he running today in the 4.20 at haydock

Didsbury Dave said:
You're just like me, PB, still wrestling with the fact that we are City and we are the best team in the land.

Lose the title in a home defeat against United?
Lose a Champions League Semi on penalties?
Chuck the title away on the last day with a last minute goal?

Those days are gone...aren't they?!?!?!?
I especially like the bold bit. If only we'd ever had those days in the first place. We'll all be gutted if any of them happen of course, but we'd all only dreamed of even that possibility 2 years ago, we've come a very long way in a very short time.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I'm an old-school City fan. We're City and it always goes tits up.

you need to have more faith, especially in mancini.
We've seen enough signs that "Typical City" might be gone. I mean Saturday was a case in point where the old City would have definitely screwed up but until that PL trophy has got sky-blue ribbons on it and is in Vinnie's grasp then I just can't relax fully. If we can come away from Anfield or Stamford Bridge unbeaten then I might relax a bit though.

Having said that, I'm delighted with the way Mancini has got us set up at the moment.

Jesus H, you dont want much do ya fella, chill and enjoy.

It is inevitable that we are going to lose a game or 4 in the PL, how we react as supporters will be interesting, especially on BM.

I was not convinced by Mancini until very recently. I thought he dealt very badly with our tempermental players ultimately costing us money and position. But now we look like such a solid team that I think I was wrong. I am happy to be so by the way. I wanted to be happy with our reults and our style of play. I am more than happy with both. We can only judge Mancini great though if this great form lasts.

One thing I love about Mancini is the way be pays everyone respect. We've always been a club with a nice way about us and inwang that to continue. We can be the best and modest.

Didsbury Dave said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'd say that broadly represents the view of the majority of blues I know, and I know quite a few

Besides, I know 2345 blues and they all agree with me, if you don't believe me you can ask my mum who also agrees with me.

One day, Dave someone will call you a 'top blue' and we can all breathe a fucking sigh of relief.

Pmsl a light has just come on. You talk like a teenager.

I bet you said that last sentence in an Australian questioning intonation.

I should have worked it out from *ahem* well, you know what...<wink>

Yes, I talk like a teenager and an Australian....in text.

Come on Dave, you're getting sloppy. Give it a rest.

I was a Hughes outer. I even thought the way we got rid of Hughes was clinical. Good ridance.
With regards to Mancini, when I knew he was coming, I knew little about his managerial caeer. I was prepared to give him time. He shored up the defence from the off, which was what we needed.
I listened to him speak on the Tv after games and thought he had what it took to be a potential world beater. He's a perfectionist. Last week he played Fergie at his own game, i.e teamsheet NDJ/Torre.
I think it was myself and Damocles that defended Mancini to the hilt when a few where crying out for the worst case scenario.
We did have a bad run, but we also had a few injuries. The football was negative at times, but it had to be,due to Hughes's signings.
Now Mancini has nearly his own full squad. I think he can take us all the way to the title this season, there i said it!!!
Champs League is a few seasons off yet imo.
Forza Mancini.

phil31 said:
. The football was negative at times, but it had to be,due to Hughes's signings.

Dont agree with that bit. The football was negative because the system was a work in progress. Play it well, as we are now, and its possession football played at pace. A joy to behold. Play it slowly, as we often did last year when the system was developing, and it could look turgid with the opposition given plenty of time to get men behind the ball.

We're doing much the same as last year, just faster and better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.