Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

If there are any rumours they certainly won't be coming from the club the night before an FA Cup final .....

Re: Mancini sacked ?

MaineRoadBlue said:
AntiUnited said:
mancini could be sacked according to danny kelly..

Yeh and Danny Kelly could win Slimmer of the Year!

Dont shoot the messenger. im just saying what he said. we will find out more soon enough i guess. and i disagree i think hes one of the more reputable ones on that station..

black mamba said:
If there are any rumours they certainly won't be coming from the club the might before an FA Cup final .....

No way anything is going to happen the day before the final. Or before season end for that matter.

Blueboy Danny said:
andyhinch said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Certainly.
My king prawn jalfezi has just arrived, I have poured myself a large Laphroaig, and the dog has just farted.
Oh, and Lancashire have won, and it is raining in Hazel Grove.
To add clarification, my dog hasn't farted yet, my roast lamb is just about ready, I've finished the beer and will be opening some wine shortly.

Just got in from a nice pub lunch with Mrs BlueBoy and the kids, mixed grill and a pint of Guinness, the dog hasn't farted yet however I have.

Been in 1 hour, curry on stove, haven't got a dog but Mrs farting for England

They will probably just turn the betting odds on Pellegrini into a story. Funny thing is the Pellegrini rumours have been going for months abroad, only now is the English press really starting to consider it might be true.

the god Gerry Gow said:
Blueboy Danny said:
andyhinch said:
To add clarification, my dog hasn't farted yet, my roast lamb is just about ready, I've finished the beer and will be opening some wine shortly.

Just got in from a nice pub lunch with Mrs BlueBoy and the kids, mixed grill and a pint of Guinness, the dog hasn't farted yet however I have.

Been in 1 hour, curry on stove, haven't got a dog but Mes farting for England
I havent got a dog,but someones farted.

I see the rag media are at it again on the eve on the FA cup final. Too predictable!

Rumours of the transfer for Isco are picking up pace, apparently Soriano & Txiki have agreed after mounting interest from Monaco.

I don't often contribute to the manager threads, and after this post a lot of you will say don't bother in the future

But what the fucking hell are you doing telling us the manager ought to go on the eve of a fucking cup final?

just fucking leave it out for twenty four hours if you could possibly manage it you negative people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.