Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kp789 said:
Can I have an update?

Certainly.
My king prawn jalfezi has just arrived, I have poured myself a large Laphroaig, and the dog has just farted.
Oh, and Lancashire have won, and it is raining in Hazel Grove.

Am having King Prawn Danzak fella.. Gonna be smelly around me at Wembley tomorrow.. :)

kp789 said:
Can I have an update?

Certainly.
My king prawn jalfezi has just arrived, I have poured myself a large Laphroaig, and the dog has just farted.
To add clarification, my dog hasn't farted yet, my roast lamb is just about ready, I've finished the beer and will be opening some wine shortly.

Pellegrini's agent represents a bunch of players including Isco who we're heavily linked with so the meeting between Txiki and him could have been regarding Isco as much as Pellegrini.

Doubt Txiki would so openly meet with him if it was solely regarding replacing Mancini with Pellegrini.

I think Mancini is safe and Khaldoon and co. don't feel the need to play down the speculation due to Mancini's 5 year deal.

andyhinch said:
kp789 said:
Can I have an update?

Certainly.
To add clarification, my dog hasn't farted yet, my roast lamb is just about ready, I've finished the beer and will be opening some wine shortly.

Roast lamb on a friday ?? weirdo. ;)

andyhinch said:
kp789 said:
Can I have an update?

Certainly.

Just got in from a nice pub lunch with Mrs BlueBoy and the kids, mixed grill and a pint of Guinness, the dog hasn't farted yet however I have.

If ever a thread got totally lost.................... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.