Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

squirtyflower said:
I don't often contribute to the manager threads, and after this post a lot of you will say don't bother in the future

But what the fucking hell are you doing telling us the manager ought to go on the eve of a fucking cup final?

just fucking leave it out for twenty four hours if you could possibly manage it you negative people

Well said, Blue.

Pablo1 said:
squirtyflower said:
I don't often contribute to the manager threads, and after this post a lot of you will say don't bother in the future

But what the fucking hell are you doing telling us the manager ought to go on the eve of a fucking cup final?

just fucking leave it out for twenty four hours if you could possibly manage it you negative people

It's fucking sickening the glee in which the posters who want him out are on here 24 hrs before an FA cup final rubbing their hands together. Even if you're of the opinion that he should go, if you can't put your shit to one side for one day and show Mancini some respect then it's a sad state of affairs.

Fucking shameful they are...

I really hope it's Roberto himself behind the rumours (with the full support of the senior management) i.e. get revenge on all the media who've been dissing us all season by making them lose lots of money or just look totally stupid after the final.

Benarbia said:
It's happening like I told you a few days ago
Nah, you said it was a "done deal"

sam-caddick said:
If Mancini gets sacked expect protests.

Why has this even come into the light? Why does Mancini deserve this?

FORZA MANCINI

get a grip FFS !!!

Try looking at some detail ..
Pelligrinini as Next Manager is an open question...

Bookies were taking bets on Gollum as next scum manager year ago, at quite short odds

Enjoy tomorrow !!!!!
We will win !!!

mcfc_mad said:
Time for 'he came from italy . . .' to be sung loud and proud by 60,000 blues tomorrow. Let them know who we back

This.

pudge said:
Benarbia said:
It's happening like I told you a few days ago
Nah, you said it was a "done deal"

Yeah it is a done deal and this is how the process to the press begins

My question is this:

WHY???

Pellegrini has won relatively fuck all, no experience in England and I don't even know if he speaks English. He's not an improvement on Mancini.

There's only one manager I would be vaguely happy with replacing Mancini at this point in time and that's Mourinho.

HE COMES FROM ITALY
TO MANAGE MAN CITY
MANCINI OHHHHHHOHH
MANCINI OHHHHHHOHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.