Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Madness, can't believe some of the stuff I've read on here, I just don't see Pellegrini as an upgrade on Mancini, I'm sure Mancini will see the support he has tomorrow when there's 40'000 + blues singing his name.

Johnsonontheleft said:
If Mancini is leaving and we go for Pellegrini instead of Mourinho, it will be because FFP has shafted us again.

It'll be because they see Pellegrini as a better fit for the club model and direction than Mourinho, that's all. If FFP was a concern then the idea of sacking Mancini would be thrown out the window as it will cost millions to pay him and his team off.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fucking talking about Pellegrini the night before Mancini our manager takes us to Wembley for another Cup final. (Some fucking support we have hey-short short memories).
YCNMIU

It's everywhere. Why would we not talk about who is very likely to be our next Manager?

It's a sideways step for me. He's a great Manager indeed but I'm not sure exactly why the change has been made when it's not significant.

zeven said:
I feel sick and im ashamed of those idiots who want him sacked, its pathetic and i cannot respect them.

Yes Mancini got plenty of mony he used it to make us a top club and most winning team for the last 3 years in EPL.

Mark Hughes got plenty of money at QPR and got them regelated.

Mancini has inserted the right mantallity have made us play fantastic football, something not even Maurinho have been able to manage at chelsea and RM. somethiing Moyers wont be able to do at United.

Mancini has created the best defence unit in England and probably one of the best in the world.

So outers i dont respect your opinion and i believe you are a bunch of ungreatful kids. who didnt get every singel toy on their christmas list.

If you feel sick and ashamed of something you see on a football forum, you really need to get out more.

Since Soriano and Begiristain took over from Cook and Marwood (laughable in comparison) then it might simply be that Pellegrini is more aligned to their level of thinking than Mancini is. They want to appoint their own man.

Pablo1 said:
squirtyflower said:
I don't often contribute to the manager threads, and after this post a lot of you will say don't bother in the future

But what the fucking hell are you doing telling us the manager ought to go on the eve of a fucking cup final?

just fucking leave it out for twenty four hours if you could possibly manage it you negative people

It's fucking sickening the glee in which the posters who want him out are on here 24 hrs before an FA cup final rubbing their hands together. Even if you're of the opinion that he should go, if you can't put your shit to one side for one day and show Mancini some respect then it's a sad state of affairs.

Spot on Pab

#dissapointedasfuck

AlthamBlue said:
zeven said:
I feel sick and im ashamed of those idiots who want him sacked, its pathetic and i cannot respect them.

Yes Mancini got plenty of mony he used it to make us a top club and most winning team for the last 3 years in EPL.

Mark Hughes got plenty of money at QPR and got them regelated.

Mancini has inserted the right mantallity have made us play fantastic football, something not even Maurinho have been able to manage at chelsea and RM. somethiing Moyers wont be able to do at United.

Mancini has created the best defence unit in England and probably one of the best in the world.

So outers i dont respect your opinion and i believe you are a bunch of ungreatful kids. who didnt get every singel toy on their christmas list.

If you feel sick and ashamed of something you see on a football forum, you really need to get out more.

Don't mention the Ebola virus, it'll put me off my tea.

If Mancini is sacked rather than walks then I will consider knocking it on the head.

This is how fucked off I am about this.

Please can someone give me a resume of the last 40 pages?

peoffrey said:
Since Soriano and Begiristain took over from Cook and Marwood (laughable in comparison) then it might simply be that Pellegrini is more aligned to their level of thinking than Mancini is. They want to appoint their own man.

Pretty much this, it'll come down to ideology I think. Pellegrini is almost a perfect man for the Director of Football model. He'll work in perfect harmony with Txiki if he arrives and also adhere to any club policies like blooding in young players. Pellegrini has done a great job of nurturing Isco into one of Europe's best young talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.