Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Fucking talking about Pellegrini the night before Mancini our manager takes us to Wembley for another Cup final. (Some fucking support we have hey-short short memories).
YCNMIU

I feel sick and im ashamed of those idiots who want him sacked, its pathetic and i cannot respect them.

Yes Mancini got plenty of mony he used it to make us a top club and most winning team for the last 3 years in EPL.

Mark Hughes got plenty of money at QPR and got them regelated.

Mancini has inserted the right mantallity have made us play fantastic football, something not even Maurinho have been able to manage at chelsea and RM. somethiing Moyers wont be able to do at United.

Mancini has created the best defence unit in England and probably one of the best in the world.

So outers i dont respect your opinion and i believe you are a bunch of ungreatful kids. who didnt get every singel toy on their christmas list.

karen7 said:
BlueDejong said:
karen7 said:
I am so mad right now.I cant believe some comments on here

Haha, but I like Pellegrini. I really want to come here.

then you know fuck all about football
I can't believe the shit on here on the eve of a final, say hello a Wemberley tomorrow boys.

If Mancini is leaving and we go for Pellegrini instead of Mourinho, it will be because FFP has shafted us again.

I really think Bobby Manc is better than pellegrini, but can someone tell me about what kind of manager pellegrini is and what he have achieved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.