Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Perhaps, just perhaps, Wigan are the seed to this ever growing discussion.

They've created this rumour to destabilize us!

what did he say when asked a question om moyes.. can we save that until I MEET THEM (Hopefully) in the Charity shield !" QUOTE!!!!

OB1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
stony said:
Mancini has quit and our first choice was David Moyes who's turned us down to go to the rags.
That's right. And our second choice, Tony Pulis, is waiting to hear about the Real Madrid job so he's said no as well.

I know some people think I'm a shit-stirring bastard but those who know me will tell you I'm a straightforward guy who is lucky enough to have some excellent contacts at the top levels of the game. I was one of the people who stood up for the rights of City fans to know what was happening at the club when we weren't being told and when I can tell you things without compromising a source I will.

I said what I said tonight because people were getting upset about the thought of the club ditching Mancini for Pellegrini and talking about possibly doing something daft tomorrow. What we need to do tomorrow is put 100% of our energy and passion into supporting our team. What will be will be but whatever happens Roberto Mancini will always be one of our managerial legends, standing alongside Mercer, Allison, Wild, Maley and others (and no - I don't remember the last two).

So let's stop bickering and put this aside for 24 hours so we can have a fucking great day tomorrow.

I will just repeat that I know that PB does has contacts.
Yeah? I've got contacts, can't see a fucking thing through them.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Perhaps, just perhaps, Wigan are the seed to this ever growing discussion.

They've created this rumour to destabilize us!
For them to win tomorrow they would need to put sleeping pills in our water.
Theres no excuse of tactical move that can change the outcome. Only the players themselves.

A few on here can hardly contain their glee. Shameful.

no way im having mancini gone.ive been a city fan for 40 years and if they sack him,thats it for me;.we need to get the protests ready lads.i think its disgusting.i hate man u,but 26 years cmon? im steaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.