Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

andyhinch said:
The thing is the rags will be laughing at us as much as we are about gollum, happy days

Pellegrini >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moyes

Pellegrini is a Champions League semi finalist coach who has worked 'on a budget' just like Moyes for all but one year in his European career. We'd be getting the more accomplished and widely respected (outside of England) coach, so I don't know why they'd laugh.

zeven said:
Vincents Tackle said:
When bookies go this short with the odds its obvious its happening, so i'd just like to say that i'm sad to see Mancini go, ive always been a big fan but at the same time I think most of us will agree that theres definite room for improvement. He was let down in the summer but has also still under performed this season. is Pellegrini the man to take us to the next level? i'm not sure but i'll be behind him all the way because it looks like he's going to be in charge next season. Mancini gets a place in our hearts for ever for what he's done for us and I wish him well in his next job
So its not all the injuries and bad transfer market? Mancini just thought no i will work hard to make us worse than the year before. because its always the manager.

If you can't read then I'm probably wasting my time here but no it's not all down to injuries and bad transfers. I pointed out that he was let down in the summer but i still think he has underperformed in the job this year, we've certainly not progressed. and where did I say Mancini set out to make us worse then the year before? Did you even read what I wrote before commenting?

I've not paid any attention to this thread since it started as I thought it would be the usual stuff which it mainly is and I can't see any reason whatsoever to get rid of Mancini.

In the week the world has mourned the passing of the greatest leader in any walk of life ever, you can compare his early years to Mancini. He took over in 86 and took until 90 to win the FA Cup, 91 Cup winners cup, 92 League cup, 93 the league. Mancini took over in December 2009 narrowly missing out on 4th, in his first full season he won the FA Cup (2 years earlier than ferguson managed at Utd), his second full season he won the league (again it took Ferguson 6 full seasons). This season we all know about and it can be looked at however you want, if we win tomorrow I wouldn't be too disappointed with how it's gone. My opinion is that there is nobody I would want to manage us over Mancini as both a man and manager and can't believe others want rid.

Balague has just posted a report on the AS website in Spain saying it's a done deal. Made the school boy error of getting the name of our owner wrong though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/mas_futbol/1368219513_326123.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/ ... 26123.html</a>

Blue Mooner said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Why not give me 50/1 if you're so confident, I'll still go £100 (and change my name to Paddy Crerand)

is that a no then?

I'll have £100 at 6/1 all day long

I will av £500 at 6-1. Where do I place the bet ?<br /><br />-- Fri May 10, 2013 10:26 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Mooner said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Why not give me 50/1 if you're so confident, I'll still go £100 (and change my name to Paddy Crerand)

is that a no then?

I'll have £100 at 6/1 all day long

I will av £500 at 6-1. Where do I place the bet ?

ChesterRdBlue said:
I've not paid any attention to this thread since it started as I thought it would be the usual stuff which it mainly is and I can't see any reason whatsoever to get rid of Mancini.

In the week the world has mourned the passing of the greatest leader in any walk of life ever, you can compare his early years to Mancini. He took over in 86 and took until 90 to win the FA Cup, 91 Cup winners cup, 92 League cup, 93 the league. Mancini took over in December 2009 narrowly missing out on 4th, in his first full season he won the FA Cup (2 years earlier than ferguson managed at Utd), his second full season he won the league (again it took Ferguson 6 full seasons). This season we all know about and it can be looked at however you want, if we win tomorrow I wouldn't be too disappointed with how it's gone. My opinion is that there is nobody I would want to manage us over Mancini as both a man and manager and can't believe others want rid.
Worthy sentiments, shared by the majority, yet sadly you will be decried for such an opinion.

Only on Bluemoon.<br /><br />-- Fri May 10, 2013 10:33 pm --<br /><br />
ChesterRdBlue said:

Worthy sentiments, shared by the majority, yet sadly you will be decried for such an opinion.

Only on Bluemoon.

Mancini to 'walk' after cup final swansong............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.