Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

stony said:
Blue Haze said:
This thread has exploded and I can't follow it on my mobile. Can someone sum up what happened in the last couple hours?

Thank you in advance

Mancini has quit and our first choice was David Moyes who's turned us down to go to the rags.
That's right. And our second choice, Tony Pulis, is waiting to hear about the Real Madrid job so he's said no as well.

I know some people think I'm a shit-stirring bastard but those who know me will tell you I'm a straightforward guy who is lucky enough to have some excellent contacts at the top levels of the game. I was one of the people who stood up for the rights of City fans to know what was happening at the club when we weren't being told and when I can tell you things without compromising a source I will.

I said what I said tonight because people were getting upset about the thought of the club ditching Mancini for Pellegrini and talking about possibly doing something daft tomorrow. What we need to do tomorrow is put 100% of our energy and passion into supporting our team. What will be will be but whatever happens Roberto Mancini will always be one of our managerial legends, standing alongside Mercer, Allison, Wild, Maley and others (and no - I don't remember the last two).

So let's stop bickering and put this aside for 24 hours so we can have a fucking great day tomorrow.

fbloke said:
Blue Haze said:
1/10??? Fuck me, this is happening isn't it?

Back out at 1/4 now.

Still very short but why would they re-open a market if it was done?

In to 1/6 now with Bet Victor at 1/5. Stan James's 1/10 has now gone, either they have suspended the book or they are making a new one.

WTF is going on?

several hefty bets! its the sheikh fucking about,he's sat there in his big palace looking at the odds on Mancini being sacked and Pellegrini being installed,said to a few of his minnions go and whack £25,000 each on this Pellegrini fella becoming the new boss,i'm bored and this should be a laugh!

Vincents Tackle said:
When bookies go this short with the odds its obvious its happening, so i'd just like to say that i'm sad to see Mancini go, ive always been a big fan but at the same time I think most of us will agree that theres definite room for improvement. He was let down in the summer but has also still under performed this season. is Pellegrini the man to take us to the next level? i'm not sure but i'll be behind him all the way because it looks like he's going to be in charge next season. Mancini gets a place in our hearts for ever for what he's done for us and I wish him well in his next job
So its not all the injuries and bad transfer market? Mancini just thought no i will work hard to make us worse than the year before. because its always the manager.

If the bookies knew it was done they'd close the markets.

They however are now showing that it's likely.

5/2 to stay is suprising

waspish said:
Unless its mutual agreement Mancini resigning or walking out if he ends up at another club start of next season city would expect some compensation 4 years worth!

It will be mutual agreement. My guess is that Mancini intends to resign after the game tomorrow, and the players have been told, which is how this has leaked out. Lets hope he goes out in a blaze of glory. Surely we can all agree, whichever side of the fence we've been on, that he deserves that much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.