Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

are we on the hook for the final 4 years of his contract if it's officially "mutual" and not a sacking?

this is truly a very sad day. I started a thread once called "am I ill" it questioned football and was it worth all the effort.

I now have my answer.

I do hope this is all bullshit.

One question.... how is Bobby's fathers health?

ElanJo said:
andyhinch said:
The thing is the rags will be laughing at us as much as we are about gollum, happy days

Doubt it.

Alot of them don't rate Mancini at all

Most of the rags I encounter are scared of Mancini and the expected strengthening next season, they are relieved at peli as poss our manager and pissing their sides. All 4 of them admittedley

DiscoSteve said:
LoveCity said:
Balague has just posted a report on the AS website in Spain saying it's a done deal. Made the school boy error of getting the name of our owner wrong though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/mas_futbol/1368219513_326123.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/ ... 26123.html</a>
Translated to pidgeon english by google...
Pellegrini train at City next season
Mancini will not be in English although today the club win the FA CuP Wigan Roberto Martinez. With the Chilean can Isco.

Pellegrini will be the next coach of Manchester City . That was assured yesterday in England, the day before the FA Cup final between the citizen and the Wigan team of Roberto Martinez. The agreement with the current coach of Malaga was recently reached, after Txiki Begiristain received carte blanche from the owner of the English club, Sulaiman Al-Fahim, to close the deal with the Chilean coach, with whom he met in Spain, by the technical agent, Jesus Martinez. Mancini still has a contract with Manchester City, but long ago was sentenced . Pellegrini has two years left on his contract with Malaga, which is inseparable paying a clause four million. With the confirmation of the signing of Pellegrini, Begiristain be available to remodel a template that could be jellyfish novelty Isco , Pellegrini's right eye, which has a clause of 35 million.

help?..

cant see how this would improve our squad whatsoever, it would just mean starting again, dont want to be like Chelsea, he's won 3 cups in 3 years, how is that bad? should stick with him for the next 10 years, or at the very least give him another year in the cl

Andouble said:
are we on the hook for the final 4 years of his contract if it's officially "mutual" and not a sacking?
If Mancini has been pushed then i hope he takes them for every penny he's owed

Fucking gutted about this. I really hope (if he is going) it's his own decision and he's not being sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.