Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

edwrdhor said:
I am a bookie and I will say that I have not seen any bets going on Pellegrini. However I have heard that several significant bets have been placed on him between 11am and 1pm today. One bet was £10,000 to win £17,000, ie just under 7/4. What I will say is that I have witnessed a bet of £5,000 on Mourinho being Utd's next manager and we all know what happened their. Personally this money seems to be isolated to a few bookmakers. As mentioned he is 1/6 (tops) with one bookmaker, but with several others he is best priced at 4/6. What I am saying is that this is not consistent money across the board. A significant price difference of 1/6 and 4/6 means either one or two are either I.T.K. or one or two have made educated guesses based on form ( and it is all about guess work and form in gambling ). My opinion (for what it's worth). Mancini stays.
Which bookies were going 1/6 & 4/6?

Keith Moon said:
Manuel-Pellegrini_2680786.jpg

Theres A New Sheriff In Town

is that the witch from chorlton and the wheelies???

If past dealings are anything to go by, we'll probably all find out half way through the first half tomorrow.

citizens_1976 said:
Absolutely gutted if true! Mancini is the man for the job, we can't just sack managers when we have a below-par season, we'll be like Chelsea and drop way behind the leaders.

What has Pellegrini won?!
The inter totto, happy days are a head, don't give a fuck cos I'm pissed up and I'm going to Wemberley:)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10050337/Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini-on-the-brink-as-club-close-in-on-Malagas-Manuel-Pelligrini.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... grini.html</a>

Can one of the auditors please start a new thread on this. It's fucking crunch time, we need a topic that is calling for the City board / Ferran / Txiki to come out and squash this issue and back the manager before the FA Cup final.

I've followed City for 30 years, all the way to the third Division and back. Never will I have been more ashamed of the club than if they sack Mancini, and I swear I will not renew next year if they do.

Jordan CTID said:
Pellegrini is only being appointed to be Txixi's puppet. Mancini has his faults but I don't give a shit as long as we keep winning trophies. Look at the rags, continuity is key.

Fuck this.
'Continuity is key'

Is it though?

During Baconface's reign Madrid won 2 more CL's but 1 less league than the rags.

They did however have 24 managers.

Akai said:
Mancini's fate was decided months ago, not just this week from what I heard.

the time of the leak is disappointing really .. meeting with Pellegrini's agent in public place was a big mistake by Txiki. Hopefully he'll learn from it !

Mancini will leave us on a high tomorrow, I have no doubt about that! :)

Call me cynical but that public meeting seems fairly deliberate.

A few journos must be on this thread,just read the same on a couple of sites.Mirror,mail etc.All the night before a cup final.I really got a feeling we are gonna give Wigan a hiding tomorrow.
Forza Mancini.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
nashark said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
if our owners arent happy they will never be happy. IF this isn the pattern of things to come we will end up like chelsea sacking managers regardless of succes on the pitch. We cant win the league every year and most teams have only won the champions league a couple of times in 50 odd years. How can anyone complain

That mentality seems to be typical of the Mancini fan club.

The Sheikh came in and said he wanted to make us the biggest club in the world. That clearly is not going to happen with Mancini so while you might be prepared to accept finishing second behind a wank United side, and rock-bottom of our Champions League group, Sheikh Mansour is not considering that the investment he has put in warrants so much more.

Anyway, I'm sure these arguments have been done to death, and whilst you might not be able to see why certain people's expectation are much higher than your own, it's not gonna matter now because it looks like Mancini's on his way.

i do have high expectations, but the fact is we arent going to win everything every year, no team ever has

For a year and a half, we've struggled to score away from home. To me, it comes as no surprise that he's probably been sacked. My only regret is that it wasn't sooner. Hopefully, Manuel will take us over as FA cup champions.

Shaelumstash said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10050337/Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini-on-the-brink-as-club-close-in-on-Malagas-Manuel-Pelligrini.html

Can one of the auditors please start a new thread on this. It's fucking crunch time, we need a topic that is calling for the City board / Ferran / Txiki to come out and squash this issue and back the manager before the FA Cup final.

I've followed City for 30 years, all the way to the third Division and back. Never will I have been more ashamed of the club than if they sack Mancini, and I swear I will not renew next year if they do.

Get a grip, you support manchester city, not roberto mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.