Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Shaelumstash said:
I've followed City for 30 years, all the way to the third Division and back. Never will I have been more ashamed of the club than if they sack Mancini, and I swear I will not renew next year if they do.

I'm sure someone else will quickly snap up your season ticket, pal, don't worry about it.

The majority of us support the club, not any player or manager. Ultimatey, they all come and go, and not one person here - Mancini, Kompany, Silva, even the owner, is who i've supported for 25 years. Have a bit of pride in the club, ffs, it's been here for over 100 years, and will be here for another 100.

Either you're a thick and thin sort or you're not, and let's make no bones about it, we're currently at a very thick end of the wedge.

Milksheikh Mansour said:
zeven said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
I love Bobby too pieces and his trophy record is brilliant but for the owners to make us a worthwhile investment we have to be the best there is and that means make it on the European stage and Bobby has failed now 5 times. 3 with inter Milan and twice with us.

The year after he left inter Mourinho won the treble with virtually the same side Mancini had. He's a good manager but not a great one. Will always be a City legend and an idol of mine but we've gone as far as we can in my opinion and barring this cup run (a easy cup run bar Chelsea) this season has been pathetic and I can see where the owners are coming from.

Also those saying the sheikh should fuck off? Get some sleep as you sound pathetic. Football is a ruthless game and they have put enough money into our club to decide what they think is best. They came and rescued us from being a shite side for the foreseeable future, I didn't see Mancini running to our savour when we have willo flood and Sibierski running around.
Im rather midtable and shit, than this rumour to be true. i felt more proud being a city fan and finish 10th than whats happening to our manager. because how this season went.

Fair do's mate but I remember watching us under Pearce and I don't ever want to go back to that shite. Football is a cruel world but I support Manchester City Football Club not Roberto Mancini Managerial Career.
I miss those times, you expectations werent high, you knew we woul lose away every time. but if we did win away it was so much joy! Now we are not even happy with wins anymore because we take it for granted. some of the charm has disappeared.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
hopefully we dont become like chelsea and sack managers everytime we dont win the the champions league or league.
With the rags and Everton changes Mancini is has the 9th longest current reign in English football.

Yes we are the new Chelsea......

andyblue87 said:
Keith Moon said:
Manuel-Pellegrini_2680786.jpg

Theres A New Sheriff In Town

Significant that this was post 1984 for you?

Look at Malaga's league position and win rate this season, less than 50%, a strange choice to replace Bobby

I think its Bobby's decision, moving back to Italy or very close to Italy, or horror horror to Spain..

MCFC-Scott said:
Shaelumstash said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10050337/Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini-on-the-brink-as-club-close-in-on-Malagas-Manuel-Pelligrini.html

Can one of the auditors please start a new thread on this. It's fucking crunch time, we need a topic that is calling for the City board / Ferran / Txiki to come out and squash this issue and back the manager before the FA Cup final.

I've followed City for 30 years, all the way to the third Division and back. Never will I have been more ashamed of the club than if they sack Mancini, and I swear I will not renew next year if they do.

Get a grip, you support manchester city, not roberto mancini
Fuck him. Someone will take his ticket no problem.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
hopefully we dont become like chelsea and sack managers everytime we dont win the the champions league or league.
With the rags and Everton changes Mancini is has the 9th longest current reign in English football.

Yes we are the new Chelsea......

read my post properly.......

Im saying in the future, hopefully this doesnt happen with a number of managers on a regular basis, then we would be like chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.