Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ashamed the day we get rid of the best manager I have ever witnessed at my football club, and replace him with a no-mark nobody who hasn't won anywhere near the amount of trophies Mancini has.
The day we sack Mancini after all he has done for us will be the day we sold our soul to the devil himself. It's no different to what the media label us ''a rich kid throwing his toys out of his pram'.

Keith Moon said:
Manuel-Pellegrini_2680786.jpg

Theres A New Sheriff In Town
He looks like a cünt.

Now even The Times is running it...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article3762446.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2013_05_10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/foo ... 2013_05_10</a>

hopefully we dont become like chelsea and sack managers everytime we dont win the the champions league or league.

pellegrini is a backwards step and is a less succesful manager.

Shadz69 said:
A few journos must be on this thread,just read the same on a couple of sites.Mirror,mail etc.All the night before a cup final.I really got a feeling we are gonna give Wigan a hiding tomorrow.
Forza Mancini.

Fucking well said mate.

Trying to stir the shit the night before another big Blue day

Spot the fucking long term rag trolls/ journos masquerading as Blues

The usual suspects

Forza Mancini and shove your pellegrini up yer arse

Funny thing is that on the rival forums they seem a bit gutted and think this is a brilliant appointment for city. Yet here...people treat Mancini like a god.

Right!
It is ACTUALLY Cup Final day now!
This thread needs locking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.