Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know whether he has any track record of bringing youth players through

yayas trusty right foot said:
BlueCityfan said:
Funny thing is that on the rival forums they seem a bit gutted and think this is a brilliant appointment for city. Yet here...people treat Mancini like a god.

we won the prem

we beat the scum 6-1 at the swamp

i think that deserves god like status

You're both right

Keith Moon said:
Manuel-Pellegrini_2680786.jpg

Theres A New Sheriff In Town

He looks like Ric Flairs more evil brother.

Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
rastus said:
You type like a Rag

Silly comment that to make mate. Just because I give an honest view towards the season doesn't make me a rag... I just think its been a poor season and I thought after the Southampton game the only way Mancini may save his job is if he wins the f.a cup. Like someone said he may be walking himself? Who knows.
I call rag.
This is the second best season we have had for decades. So how anyone can call it a poor season is beyond me, seems like ppl just cant put things into perspective

zeven said:
Ray78 said:
Regardless of what he has achieved at City and what we fans think of him , his criticism of Marwood at the start of this season hasn't helped one bit.
He gog replaced didnt he?

Ironically, the replacement seems the most likely to be behind his probable sacking.

LoveCity said:
BlueCityfan said:
Funny thing is that on the rival forums they seem a bit gutted and think this is a brilliant appointment for city. Yet here...people treat Mancini like a god.

I've been saying this. I am really upset that Mancini is going (genuinely) but Pellegrini is being seriously disrespected on here and I've been defending him for weeks. As we've seen with Pep, Rijkaard, Wenger, Conte, and others, the previous trophy count isn't the whole story. Sometimes the manager just needs the platform to win said trophies as those four did. Pellegrini is adored in Spain and many Real Madrid fans to this day say Mourinho should never have replaced him. I've been looking at the reactions of rival clubs and many of them are in a "Shit... Pellegrini is good" state of mind. I think he'll do a good job here, people should give him a chance if this decision is made.

If Bobby was to resign then fair enough. Although this geezer would appear to be pretty low down on any list. A sort of moyes if you will.

If Bobby is sacked then whoever replaces him is in for a hard time from the supporters. If you doubt that then just listen to the Mancini chants tomorrow which will be even louder than usual than they are sang at every other game.

I hope and trust that this is all mischievous rag bollox on the eve of another big day for City.

oakiecokie said:
andyblue87 said:
Keith Moon said:
Manuel-Pellegrini_2680786.jpg

Theres A New Sheriff In Town

Significant that this was post 1984 for you?

Look at Malaga's league position and win rate this season, less than 50%, a strange choice to replace Bobby

I take it you have no knowledge of the Malaga situation ref finances,embargos,etc ???

so getting to the q/f in the cl was a fluke

If we sack Mancini, will we really be subjected to this Chelsea comparison shit?

Chelsea have had 4 managers so far in Mancini's reign. And they're current European champions who have won loads of trophies over the years.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
MCFC-Scott said:
Shaelumstash said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10050337/Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini-on-the-brink-as-club-close-in-on-Malagas-Manuel-Pelligrini.html

Can one of the auditors please start a new thread on this. It's fucking crunch time, we need a topic that is calling for the City board / Ferran / Txiki to come out and squash this issue and back the manager before the FA Cup final.

I've followed City for 30 years, all the way to the third Division and back. Never will I have been more ashamed of the club than if they sack Mancini, and I swear I will not renew next year if they do.

Get a grip, you support manchester city, not roberto mancini
Fuck him. Someone will take his ticket no problem.
Fuck the pair of you. Sideways.

I'm sure someone will take my ticket, I'm not worried about that in the slightest. What I am worried about is us turning in to the kind of club who sacks the manager every year they don't win the treble. It's a fucking joke.

Seems like the biggest abuse of power by Txiki because he wants a puppet and Mancini won't be it. As I've said before, it's time the fucking radio silent board come out and fucking address this now instead of sending me daft survey's asking how much I'd love a Limited Edition Members Flag. Pricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.