Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nashark said:
zeven said:
nashark said:
By the same token, you'd describe the Sheikh as an expectant dickhead?

Okay then, take his investment out of the club, or better still, go and start your own club, taking all of the losers who think like you and expect nothing from 100s of millions of pounds of investment (have Mancini as the manager if you like) and then we'll see who's running the better, more successful club.

You say you've been going to City for 32 years, how many trophies did we win before an expectant dickhead like the Sheikh came to the club and bought all those players?

Exactly. Please do me a favour and start following League One with your League One mentality.
You just dont understand do you? the majority of us would rather end up 10th we are grateful for small steps and just by the fact of winning more games than losing.

I would rather se city as the everton than have your attitude.

My point proven. You would rather have a likeable man in charge than City do well.

You're a Mancini fan, not a City fan.
Do you really think Pellegrini is an upgrade on Mancini?

rastus said:
nashark said:
zeven said:
You just dont understand do you? the majority of us would rather end up 10th we are grateful for small steps and just by the fact of winning more games than losing.

I would rather se city as the everton than have your attitude.

My point proven. You would rather have a likeable man in charge than City do well.

If Pellegrini can motivate our squad like has with that awful Malaga squad that got so far into the CL we will be a dominant team.

RMancini said:
God I fucking want blood how dare these ***** fucking toy with Mancinis job like this! ***** ***** FUCKING BASTARD *****! At the end of the day they aren't good enough to lick his smart, probably Italian hand made, shoes. Fuck them off now!
23467601.jpg

Andouble said:
rastus said:
nashark said:

If Pellegrini can motivate our squad like has with that awful Malaga squad that got so far into the CL we will be a dominant team.

that scary 41% win rate as a manager must terrify his opponents into submission before they even get on the pitch tbf

yes 41 big ones

oneofthem said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
nashark said:
Wow.

If that's the mentality of the majority of our fans then the Sheikh has bought the wrong club.

Is this the type of fan we attract these days?

The new breed really sadden me..they talk like rags

I love winning trophies..but at what cost?

Is our fanbase going to decline into expectant dickheads?

I don't give a fuck who manages..I don't give a fuck who owns us..I'm 40 next week..32 of them years a match goer

I'll always support my team..even if the sheikh didn't leave us with a pot to piss in

I'll never 'expect' anything..I will always be grateful at what comes along...

Totally agree with you mate.

its not about whether you blokes 'expect' anything, its what the owners expect for their investment

I really hope this is all bollocks. At a time where United and Chelsea will be going through new managers we desperately need stability at the club. If we sack Mancini now we are only setting ourselves backwards as he will be fiddling with the squad trying to get the players he want in etc. Pellegrini for me is a complete downgrade. He's hardly setting the footballing world alight at the moment is he and doesn't speak english and is 60 as well. I for one will be seriously pissed off if we shoot ourselves in the foot here.

Rafael Benitez

2x La Liga Winner
1 EuropeanCup
I Uefa Cup
I FA Cup
I Uefa super Cup
1 World Cub Cup
1 Spanish Super Copa
1 Charity shield winner

2x Ballon Dor Wnner ( World manager of the Year)

I European cup Runner Up
I League Cup Runner Up
2 World Cub Cup Runner Up
I Uefa Super Cup runner Up

58% win ratio in the Champions League and throughout career so far
all achieved at clubs with less Money and talent then city.

Currently in his 4th European final (more than mourinho, first manager to reach 2 Champions league finals ahead of Ferguson, Mourinho,and and has done an excellent job with the most classless group of fans in this planet, and the most horrible of circumstances.

Makes brilliant signings, promotes youth, builds clubs and not just teams, but the Media hate him and shape our perception of him .

My type of world class coach.

I understand loyalty, and i respect people with it.
I respect Mancini, he is the most down to earth, funny guy, open and smiling manager i have ever seen, all in all a great bloke.

But i love my club, and even thou it breaks my heart to say it, i really think its the right decision to move on, or it will be to late.

Mancini has given us a fighting spirit, i cant count how many times we have come from a losing point and won games ugly in the dieing minuets.

He has given us a defense which for the last 2 years have been impenetrable, and a goalkeeper who yet again, even thou he had a bad season, won the golden glove.

But i must admit that our attack is suffering badly, and with the players we have, i truly cant understand how static, slow and boring we are playing sometimes.

We honestly don't have a playing style embedded yet, i mean i've seen dzeko and aguero coming back to the mid line to receive the ball and try to start something.

If we want to continue and grow, if we want to become a top 5 club in the world, then we have to get out act together or it will be to late because of fifa fair play.

Mancini has given us moments i will tell my grandchildren about, but he has honestly also held us back, and not moving on from the group stages twice, has both financially and marketing /branding wise set us back a lot of years.

Mancini hasn't show any progress with the team, if anything at all, we have played far worse this season then last season, and therefor we cant give Mancini another 100m pounds to buy players for, and believe everything will change in Europe, its to big an investment with to big a risk.

I think Pellegrini is the correct choice, and i have to admit, i will find it refreshing with a new look on our playing style and tactics.

If it was all agreed a month ago why hasn't it been announced?

Took United all of 2 days to replace Fergie with a manager who was currently at another team.

RandomJ said:
I really hope this is all bollocks. At a time where United and Chelsea will be going through new managers we desperately need stability at the club. If we sack Mancini now we are only setting ourselves backwards as he will be fiddling with the squad trying to get the players he want in etc. Pellegrini for me is a complete downgrade. He's hardly setting the footballing world alight at the moment is he and doesn't speak english and is 60 as well. I for one will be seriously pissed off if we shoot ourselves in the foot here.

To replace a champion with a lap dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.