Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it's really on the results, it's that the team didn't play up to their potential this year especially, under Mancini.

It's easier to get rid of one manager than replace a squad of players. Whichever team Mancini lands at, will be a team I follow with great interest. Good luck to him if it's true, but for now, let's go out on a high note with a proper tonking tomorrow.

I do NOT want to see him go, he's an absolute huge part of our club, I couldn't give two shits if our season has been so shit we got 2nd place and the FA Cup.
(Yes being sarcastic)

If I recall correctly Txiki Begiristain wanted Pellegrini to Barcelona while he was at Villarreal, so it would make sense that he is in the running if Mancini is to be replaced. If Mancini has decided to walk (getting sacked) I think that Pellegrini would be an excellent appointment I rate him quite highly.

nashark said:
Shadz69 said:
I would have taken a cup and 2nd in the league at the start of the season

Wow.

If that's the mentality of the majority of our fans then the Sheikh has bought the wrong club.

The thing is that is probably the mentality of the majority of our fans and I agree with him. You sound like one of them swamp dwellers up the road we all call rags .......

We're better than than.

nimrod said:
Balti said:
nimrod said:
we havent won anything yet this season and the way were performing we might end up with nothing

Im sure ADUG didnt invest a billion quid to win the FA cup, which on a world stage is a bit meaningless, they wouldve wanted progress on last season, not regression.

Its obvious Mancini is a cheque book mgr who has no plan B, is hopeless in Europe and falls out with his players all the time, time to go imo.

yeah that pellegrini looks guaranteed to win the treble next season

maybe the new City guys from Barca like the way he manages/coaches and want City to move in that direction and become like a new Barca, I dont know much about him, id go for Jose personally, I do think Mancini has had his day though.
The way forward is with the Germans style/ tactics, the CL has found out the Spanish style that is if the CL is the main target.
So if this rumour is true then tixi and co wanting to emulate Barca wont cut it

RMancini said:
Nimrod can fuck off, fucking how dare he question Mancini. Mancini is fucking the messiah you are a slug, and someone needs to pour some salt on u, you slimy ****. Fucking piss off with you anti Mancini views fuck face, you need a cold hard fucking punch and a fucking dose of shit then maybe you can understand how pitiful your past comments were. Turd.

Poor slug; melted, battered and covered in shit.

The saddest image in the world :(

cleavers said:
malg said:
Regardless of what anyone says, this thread proves that a lot of our fans have become raglike.
I think it just proves that the rag forums are quiet tonight, and those who aren't drowning their sorrows at gollum's appointment, are on here on the WUM.

Indeed. The rags are desperate for us to have a downgrade as full on as their own.

David Moyes ffs!!!!!!!! Wow really??!!!??!!!!

BWAAAAAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH
BWAAAAAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH
BWAAAAAHHHHAHHHAAHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH
BWAAAAAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWAAAAAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWAAAAAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH

IanBishopsHaircut said:
nashark said:
Shadz69 said:
I would have taken a cup and 2nd in the league at the start of the season

Wow.

If that's the mentality of the majority of our fans then the Sheikh has bought the wrong club.

Is this the type of fan we attract these days?

The new breed really sadden me..they talk like rags

I love winning trophies..but at what cost?

Is our fanbase going to decline into expectant dickheads?

I don't give a fuck who manages..I don't give a fuck who owns us..I'm 40 next week..32 of them years a match goer

I'll always support my team..even if the sheikh didn't leave us with a pot to piss in

I'll never 'expect' anything..I will always be grateful at what comes along...

By the same token, you'd describe the Sheikh as an expectant dickhead?

Okay then, take his investment out of the club, or better still, go and start your own club, taking all of the losers who think like you and expect nothing from 100s of millions of pounds of investment (have Mancini as the manager if you like) and then we'll see who's running the better, more successful club.

You say you've been going to City for 32 years, how many trophies did we win before an expectant dickhead like the Sheikh came to the club and bought all those players?

Exactly. Please do me a favour and start following League One with your League One mentality.

Mancini 40/1 to be next Madrid manager...... after reading this thread that might be worth a few quid :)

or someone with less sense stick a ton on it and watch the odds come tumbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.